OMFG!

mraia4

• Members

There's a thankless learning curve but eh ... they've invoked the Beta Power so complaining's useless. I just roam around and take shots at stuff.

Ok, that's all I've ever done here but that's beside the point. If you really wanna get challenged, try the PF. Cynic Heaven.

• Members

Dendy Jarrett wrote:

mraia4 wrote:

I thought it was KMARTS blustery bull{censored} that was keeping me away from this beloved forum. But now I realize it wasnt that, its the new format.

Its soooo bad.

My God, does this suck.

Give me one more week!

I promise change!!

D

I dunno.... I don't mind the new board. I come for the content, not the appearance.

Although, I have to agree that it doesn't LOOK very elegant. In my opinion, it looks like something that was thrown together by an 8 year old budding computer hobbyist. It WORKS well, but doesn't LOOK well.

$0.02

• Members

Dendy Jarrett wrote:

mraia4 wrote:

I thought it was KMARTS blustery bull{censored} that was keeping me away from this beloved forum. But now I realize it wasnt that, its the new format.

Its soooo bad.

My God, does this suck.

Give me one more week!

I promise change!!

D

Music Player II ? Just kidding. I always forget that you guys are actually debugging and modding. That and most of us only come here to bitch anyway. Belated thx in advance. :thu: :kudos: etc...

Archived