Share some facebook likes!!! Need more!!

race81

• Members

I know this is a cheesy thing.......but the bottem line is with facebook and theyre policys, only a small percentage of people see our bandpages post and events.  Bottom line is..the more likes you have, the better chance of a bigger percentage of people will see your posts.......

So share your bandpages and business's............like our bandpage and then return the favor....help!!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/BigdealBand

• Members

cdawg wrote:

if i was actually on facebook, i would.

but i like you, anyway, for real.

This. Sorry Les. I'd offer you access to my teenagers circle on Facebook, but even she doesn't hang out there anymore. It's kinda of dead to pre-20's crowd (as I understand it).

• Members

SbrickwallS wrote:

Hey man, it's all about musicians helping other musicians in my book and if your not self promoting, your not trying, right? hehe I liked your bands page from my personal page and our bands facebook page. If you don't mind returning the favor, you can 'Like' my bands page at

Paul...Ive tried but that link is not working...I will continue trying for a few days, let me know if you know whats wrong...or what im doing wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

race81 wrote:

I know this is a cheesy thing.......but the bottem line is with facebook and theyre policys, only a small percentage of people see our bandpages post and events.  Bottom line is..the more likes you have, the better chance of a bigger percentage of people will see your posts.......

So share your bandpages and business's............like our bandpage and then return the favor....help!!!

I

Archived