Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share some facebook likes!!! Need more!!

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Share some facebook likes!!! Need more!!

    I know this is a cheesy thing.......but the bottem line is with facebook and theyre policys, only a small percentage of people see our bandpages post and events.  Bottom line is..the more likes you have, the better chance of a bigger percentage of people will see your posts.......

     

    So share your bandpages and business's............like our bandpage and then return the favor....help!!!

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/BigdealBand

    Jack of all trades....Master of none...

  • #2

    if i was actually on facebook, i would.

    but i like you, anyway, for real.

     

    i miss you, mark
    r.i.p. rudy

    Comment


    • race81
      race81 commented
      Editing a comment

      cdawg wrote:

      if i was actually on facebook, i would.

      but i like you, anyway, for real.

       


      thanks bro..I appreciate that too....


    • melvinspeed
      melvinspeed commented
      Editing a comment

      cdawg wrote:

      if i was actually on facebook, i would.

      but i like you, anyway, for real.

       


      This. Sorry Les. I'd offer you access to my teenagers circle on Facebook, but even she doesn't hang out there anymore. It's kinda of dead to pre-20's crowd (as I understand it).


    • 1001gear
      1001gear commented
      Editing a comment

       


      cdawg wrote:

      if i was actually on facebook, i would.

      but i like you, anyway, for real.

       


       

      Een frree vold, Facebook on you.


  • #3

    Hey man, it's all about musicians helping other musicians in my book and if your not self promoting, your not trying, right? hehe I liked your bands page from my personal page and our bands facebook page. If you don't mind returning the favor, you can 'Like' my bands page at http://www.facebook.com/ozzhouston

    Comment


    • Rudolf von Hagenwil
      Editing a comment

      waste of time, that's what facebook, twitter and so on is in regard to music business


    • race81
      race81 commented
      Editing a comment

      SbrickwallS wrote:

      Hey man, it's all about musicians helping other musicians in my book and if your not self promoting, your not trying, right? hehe I liked your bands page from my personal page and our bands facebook page. If you don't mind returning the favor, you can 'Like' my bands page at http://www.facebook.com/ozzhouston


      Paul...Ive tried but that link is not working...I will continue trying for a few days, let me know if you know whats wrong...or what im doing wrong.


  • #4

    race81 wrote:

    I know this is a cheesy thing.......but the bottem line is with facebook and theyre policys, only a small percentage of people see our bandpages post and events.  Bottom line is..the more likes you have, the better chance of a bigger percentage of people will see your posts.......

     

    So share your bandpages and business's............like our bandpage and then return the favor....help!!!

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/BigdealBand


    I

    __________________________________________
    http://www.reverbnation.com/streetcarsunday

    https://www.facebook.com/StreetcarSundayBand

    Comment













    Working...
    X