Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya wanna hear a player...and he's just starting out down the road...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya wanna hear a player...and he's just starting out down the road...

I can't be more proud of my Zachenstein. He's turned into what I'd hoped all along...and he's just getting under way...

The Southpaw is rising again!
    I finally made it into the Flaming Pedals of Doom. That was the longest and toughest audition I ever had to endure!
    Yep...Still the Director of the Geezer Guild for 2013...and counting

http://carminem7.wix.com/carminestrollo

Nice form!

D

Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

Comment

• devinw
      devinw commented
      Editing a comment

Not sacraficing the groove for a fancy fill... A damn good start! Keep it going!

Just getting started? You gotta be kidding me. There are guys around who've been playing for years that can't play that good.

Comment

• jimtyler
      jimtyler commented
      Editing a comment

Good to see Zach again. Hope he pops in and says hi! If not tell him I said hello.

Thanks guys! The practice definitely plays off, Rudolf, I am definitely far from a singer at this point :P. John, yes I've been playing for about 5 years now, I was never into playing music until then, but I've been with Carmine ever since then. Hey Jim! I haven't been on here since...the Drum Jam two years ago, How've you been?

Comment

• jimtyler
      jimtyler commented
      Editing a comment

Seeing how good you've become at such an early age is actually making me feel quite old right now..but don't be a stranger!

Working...
X