No announcement yet.

In Nashville for a few days......?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Nashville for a few days......?

Dendy and all you fella's and ladies........what is a "must" do there.  Wanting to spend an evening on broadway and take in some live stuff, but what else??

Jack of all trades....Master of none...

are you insinuating dendy isn't a lady OR fella? just askin'.

(this is not a dendy-bash post. there's enough of that in the "naughty" forums, lol.)
    i miss you, mark
    r.i.p. rudy

Comment

I'm not sure what "floats your boat", but there are a myriad of things. The country music hall of fame is cool, the Ryman for sure - the Opryland Hotel is well worth a walk through the atrium's. And if you can take in a show at the Grand Ole' Opry, ...

Fork's Drum Closet is a MUST!

d

Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

• race81
        race81 commented
        Editing a comment
        I got to Forks 2 minutes after they closed.........literally. They locked the door and the guy told me they closed at 5 unlike 7 like I thought.....uugh. He said he would let me in if I was gonna walk out with a kit..........wife was with me so that wasnt gonna happen. I was looking for good live music....was disappointed at the broadway scene, but did go to the opry the sat. I was there....good experience. Im sure there are better clubs around town, but its easy to get lost there......heck it took me an over an hour to find Forks! Noticed there was also a Deja Vu Showgirls place downtown also, but again the wife.....

Note to self..................leave wife at home.......

• 1001gear
        1001gear commented
        Editing a comment

Not that I'll be there anytime soon but what's the preferred junk food there?

Working...
    X