Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM... Hawaii is their biggest market. Anyway, tried this for the first time a few days ago:

It's GREAT! For those of you who don't like Spam, this may be the one that changes your mind. I've tried some of the other flavors - but this one is a winner! Spicy Spam is pretty good, too!

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

• Oh yeah, had to put this here also.

My first attempt at Chinese Roast Pork. I love that crispy skin!

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

• Doesn't that take like a year to prepare?
        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something...

Comment

• uh.... yeah.... right! That's it! That's the ticket!

Next time, I'm gonna brine it for a day before cooking it. I think that's what was missing.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by manoeuver
            View Post

caviar isn't crunchy. it has its own texture. the big deal is its expensive so you must be awesome if you're eating it. it doesn't taste like other stuff, but other stuff can be far more delicious. If you get a chance to try it at a party or something, do so. I've never purchased it and don't plan to.

thanks for the info, but from people's response to this, it sounds like more expensive anchovies, salty and fishy right? Kinda like buying a 35K former Peart kit just because you can? I was always interested too.
            "As in drug rehab? or derhh, I crashes muh motorcycle rehab??" (Cross Eyed Mary) *** One of the founding members of The Geezer Guild***

Comment

• It's baaaaaack! FitchGF is a heck of a cook, so we're trying a lot of new stuff lately. We did a pork loin breaded with garlic and onion about a week back -- looks like I need to start taking pictures again!
              Music, music, I hear music

Comment

• Got some chicken drumsticks, and made garlic roasted chicken, with bbq beans.

(the black, burnt things are pieces of garlic!)

Comment

• I made some jumbo shrimp for dinner last night, marinated in a garlic teriyaki sauce..... and forgot to take a picture. Duhhhhh....

Comment

• My favorite thread!! I got a new grill for Fathers Day so I've been doing a lot of outdoor cooking. Fixed this a couple of weeks ago. Grilled chicken breast with sauteed mushrooms and onions, mandatory piece of grilled sausage, oven roasted rosemary potatoes and english peas. It was really good!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy
                      View Post

My favorite thread!! I got a new grill for Fathers Day so I've been doing a lot of outdoor cooking. Fixed this a couple of weeks ago. Grilled chicken breast with sauteed mushrooms and onions, mandatory piece of grilled sausage, oven roasted rosemary potatoes and english peas. It was really good!

Hey Daddy. I just grilled a few ckn tenderloins with that Lantana seasoning on em. That was from you, right? Yummy.

here's yesterday's lunch:

tomatoes, basil, mint and jalapeno from the garden with some salad greens from the store tossed in.

Nothing like a never-refrigerated tomato. unf.
                      I'm blatman.
                      www.manoeuvergear.blogspot.com
                      Check out my gear for sale.

Comment

• my favourite food is pizza. no surprise there, a lot of people in the whole wide world love pizza. my favourite pizza comes from a restaurant holzofenpizzeria.de. but i like healthy food also and that is why i cook a lot at home. Sometimes I desire a big unhealthy pizza

Comment

• Funny, I figured you for preferring spam.
                          For cripe's sake, somebody buy that kid a freaking DICTIONARY already!

Comment

• Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Comment

• Ooohhh, now with garlic? Hmmm... this may have turned me around on Spam.
                              Music, music, I hear music

Comment

• Serve regular w/ garlic? I wouldn't mind beef franks or similar in a canned block.

And looky what I finded.

http://newyork.grubstreet.com/2007/0...or_just_a.html
                                Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something...

Comment

Working...
                                X