X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - revive the Food Thread!

OK guys, it's been a long time since we've had a good 'vittles' thread. What say we post some pics of our favorite eats?!!

I don't have anything to post right now (well, at least nothing that most of you haven't already seen), but give me a day or two!

C'mon you chefs....let's see whatcha got!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><br><br>Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.<br><br>&quot;Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.&quot; - Salvador Dali<br><br>&quot;Some of the best players that I know really can't play the <i>drums</i> well, but they play <i>music</i> <b>superlatively</b> well.&quot; - Jim Chapin</div>

People just ain't eating anymore. I'm trying to quit myself.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...
    <div class="signaturecontainer">
    <div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

Write Something...

Comment

I did up some lazy BBQ the other day:

I took some country style ribs (cheap) and cut them into smaller pieces then dredged them in seasoned flour and browned them off , then I stuck em in the croc pot over night w/ a little BBQ sauce. I got BBQ sammiches for awhile.....might make some coleslaw to go with em'.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.slaphappydrums.etsy.com" target="_blank">You know you want to buy one of my drums</a><br />
      <br />
      Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions.<br />
      - Cullen Hightower<br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://www.slaphappydrums.etsy.com" target="_blank">www.slaphappydrums.etsy.com</a></div>

Comment

Free Range Mountain Oyster Stew with Fresh Hand Grated Italian Asiago Cheese Topped Buttermilk Biscuits.

Comment

oh, balls.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">i miss you, mark</div><br><div class="signaturecontainer">r.i.p. rudy</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by cdawg
            View Post

oh, balls.

<div class="signaturecontainer">great googley moogley- Frank Zappa<br><br><br><br>Missing the CHEESE And Marko<br><br>Hit it!<br><br>__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________<br><br><br><br><br> <br><br><br>Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2</div>

Comment

I just ate my first Shawarma , good stuff.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.slaphappydrums.etsy.com" target="_blank">You know you want to buy one of my drums</a><br />
              <br />
              Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions.<br />
              - Cullen Hightower<br />
              <br />
              <a href="http://www.slaphappydrums.etsy.com" target="_blank">www.slaphappydrums.etsy.com</a></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Wellhungarian
                View Post

Free Range Mountain Oyster Stew with Fresh Hand Grated Italian Asiago Cheese Topped Buttermilk Biscuits.

When watching competitions on the food channel lately, I notice that 'sweetbreads' get used a lot. I've always wondered what they taste like. Is there any strange flavor or aftertaste? Or does it just taste like beef?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><br><br>Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.<br><br>&quot;Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.&quot; - Salvador Dali<br><br>&quot;Some of the best players that I know really can't play the <i>drums</i> well, but they play <i>music</i> <b>superlatively</b> well.&quot; - Jim Chapin</div>

Comment

i'm thinking sloppy joe sloppy sloppy joes tonight and maybe some butternut squash crispy fries with some grated parm on them.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by the DW
                    View Post

When watching competitions on the food channel lately, I notice that 'sweetbreads' get used a lot. I've always wondered what they taste like. Is there any strange flavor or aftertaste? Or does it just taste like beef?

Do you know how to cook kidneys ?

You just boil the piss out of them !

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by the DW
                      View Post

Actually that's just meatball soup. I was just having a little fun.

The only way that I've ever eaten mountain oysters or turkey fries is dipped in a batter and fried. When they're fried, they taste like chicken.

Comment

I just had some zingers......nothing like some sugar to get ya rollin......

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><b>SPAM:</b><br>Bosphorus Master 20&quot; ride (very light) <font color="Blue"><b>$270</b></font><br>vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22&quot; ride <font color="Blue"><b>$225</b></font></font><br><br><font size="1"><font color="Red">Bad sellers</font> on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)<br>Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.</font><br><br><i><b>Originally Posted by 6topher:</b> So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.</i></div>

Comment

^^ and that's how it looks comin' out, too...
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">i miss you, mark</div><br><div class="signaturecontainer">r.i.p. rudy</div>

Comment

Hey I had two for lunch and no problems...
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><b>SPAM:</b><br>Bosphorus Master 20&quot; ride (very light) <font color="Blue"><b>$270</b></font><br>vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22&quot; ride <font color="Blue"><b>$225</b></font></font><br><br><font size="1"><font color="Red">Bad sellers</font> on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)<br>Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.</font><br><br><i><b>Originally Posted by 6topher:</b> So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.</i></div>

Comment

Working...
                              X