BRITCHOPS

1001gear

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

T J Shaw wrote:

Dear all

I have posted some useful blog posts on my newly re-designed site @

Blogs are on the Matched Grip, 'German Timpani Grip' and Holding the drumsticks correctly.

Blog address @

Thanks

TJ@

Britchops Drum Tuition

Britchops Foundation Drum Course

Oh. Very nice. I may buy a few ten thousands of your Drum Course.

But first I have to talk to the local Baptist church asking if they distribute it in Africa together with their bibles, then we can talk about a rebate to my advantage.

• Members

T J Shaw wrote:

ADMIN - PLEASE COULD YOU REMOVE THIS THREAD AS IT IS OFFENSIVE TO ME.

TJ @britchops

At the bottom left of each post there is a report inappropriate content link. Click it, you get a text box where you can state your complaint. You can also PM the mods directly. Since I started this thread I will report myself if you so wish. Meanwhile you're more than welcome to talk to us and show us your method and teach us drums and stuff.

• Members

T J Shaw wrote:

ADMIN - PLEASE COULD YOU ENLARGE THIS THREAD AS IT IS AWESOME TO ME .

TJ @britchops.............

aawwwww.....this is so sad.....:smileywink:..........you really should get to know people before you throw things at them...jus sayin.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Thank you for your interest in Britchops Drum Tuition and my teaching career at the ACM in Guildford. The ACM is a world class teaching facility where I studied for a Higher Diploma in Contemporary Music (Drums) and gained a Distinction. Since then I have been the webmaster for www.britchops.co.uk where I have been developing a downloadable drum course for complete beginners who wish to learn the basics of modern drumming or who want to compliment their personal drum tutor lessons.

If you have hany questions about these issues, please feel free to comment.

Regards

TJ @ www.britchops.co.uk

Archived