What the hell is up with this Starcraft "Drumz"?

Merlin Coryell

• Members

Aside from the fact that the guy thinks talking in 10-yearold chatroom speak will get people to pay for overpriced, obscure drums that he "refinishes", what the hell is the deal with this company/and or person?

Is this place a legit custom shop, or just some crazy dude who "lieks 2 $pe11 liek a j@kazz"?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/starcraftdru...&_trksid=p3686

• Members

Can anybody help me find a kit? Specifically, I'm looking for an red,white,and blue patriotic themed kit. Must have crooked badges. My budget is around $75,000.

Yeah, I know I could have ANY other custom drum company make me something nice for around $5000. But it just wont have that vintage ludwig badge... i mean sound. It's worth me spending the extra $70K.

But only if the badges are crooked.

DB

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

once in a while he posts on drum forums..with a ad for his place.

i tried to contact him many times yet no replies...on or off ebay. can't make money if you don't reply.

why list that kit at an high price, which actually looks like a AD to promote his drum shop (if that's what it is) instead of having his own website, isn't that against ebay rules? and why pay the money to do that? what a waste.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Be careful with this guy, I purchased, an advertised as brand new snare drum

Delivered with none original top head, bottom head had pulled through from the hoop and 3 of the snare wires were snapped and fully missing.

Obviously not done during shipping!!!

Prior to purchase, loads of e mail contact... Oddly enough, once I sent him a similar email to this, one, guess what......all so very quiet.

Just a warning, this guy wants your business, money and return business, but to be honest, not very honest!!!!!!!!!

BUYERS BEWARE

Archived