Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to be a DJ in college

We had a feeble radio station with a blazing 1/2 watt of power. What a terrible job to have, even for a kid. Now I am sad.

DJ is so cool

Comment

1/2 watt? I've had CB radios with more juice than that.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Humble Pie
        Humble Pie commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, rub it in. It was at George Fox College. We had to spell it out,"K-F-O-X," because the Quaker administration was concerned that saying "K-FOX" might sound like a dirty word over the air. Seriously, once you left the Student Union Building where the station was located, you lost signal and couldn't hear the broadcast. Worst. Station. Ever.

I seen DJ in college in other college. In my college its not available.:smiley-bounce013:

Comment

Working...
      X