New Rane mixer

gruvjack

• Members

It's got two USB ports, so two can be hooked up to it. I think that's so that The Bridge to Ableton can work properly, instead of trying to load down one comp with both.

the bridge? just another way to get hands on your money. complete stupid to use ableton live. produce your tracks at home, export the songs.

major dj's have a case with cd's at their gigs, not a notebook with ableton. do you push a car forward with you muscles, when you have a engine with fuel?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

What do I think?? OVERPRICED.

When you have the Allen & Heath Xone 4d out there for $2800 it really is a no brainer which one is a better value.

The 4d has much more advanced software control, usb interface for your audio and most importantly the audio is routed through a much better sounding mixer. Not only that you get a ultra FAT analog filter.

if you have ever heard a Rane next to a Xone mixer you can fast tell which is superior.

Those FX on the Rane might seem like an added value, but come on. Robot effect??? Sounds pretty lame to me. plus if you want the best digital FX in a dj mixer the new Pioneers are the best game in town.

This mixer should cost $800 max.

Archived