Where can I get some trance music?

thetrooper9

• 3 months later...
  • Members

There are many internet radio stations that do trance, too many to list here. Go to music365.com or Shoutcast.com and you'll find plenty. But there are also some cool little indie stations...try this: http://205.188.215.228:8014/

While mainstream, a good introduction are the early Ultra Trance double CDs (from Ultra Records) you can find in most airports. You can also find albums by Paul Van Dyk, Armin Van Buuren, and other trance DJs at most big CD stores that aren't Wal-Mart :)

Germany is a great place to find trance...every time I've over there I get several CDs.

• Members

The hands down best place to go is www.beatport.com

Native Instruments founded beatport is a itunes/napster style site with only trance, techno, electronica, drum and bass, etc. music.

Great selection, they make a lot of lists for easy browsing of top hits month to month, year to year, and even decade to decade.

They also have a internal player that streams sample all of which are longer than 30 seconds. Very beneficial since most electronic music can be repetitive at moments.:rolleyes:

GO THERE!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I like trance as well, I have some albums and tracks.

I like the following albums :

Anjunabeats Volume 5 by above and beyond

state of mind by george acosta

this is trance 5 by stoneface and terminal

wide range by stoneface and terminal

state of trance 2007 by armin van buuren

the ten year album by armin van buuren

There are lot of music site available on internet which provide trance music, u can find these site with the help of any search engine or music community.

I-LOVE-TRANCE-MUSIC1.gif

trance_music.gif

• Members

Ive been really getting into trance music. Ive just been listening to it on youtube. Where can i buy some cds? or get some free downloads?

Lots of free and good Trance iTunes Podcasts out there. My fav is Heaven's Lounge and Heaven's Trance from DJ Peter Canellis, but if you then go by "People, who listend to this also listen to..." in iTunes, you'll find real gems out there for free.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived