Need Pioneer Karaoke song list!!

slodge

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I had the same problem when I pulled out my old Pioneer LD/Karaoke discs - no lists. I googled Pioneer Laser Karaoke and got the following link along with your post.

Try this link:

http://www.airwer.com/

Download the free software, it has all of the data. With my discs, I scrolled down to "Pioneer Laser PKL". Check the boxes for the PKL discs, then create the list. Cross check with a couple of your discs. If they don't match then try some of the other series.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Why? For nostalgia? You're not planning on running that for a gig, are you?

I'm way past my days of running an actual gig. Even though the equipment would hold up, the song selection ends somewhere in the early 90's.

But for a neighborhood block party or barbecue it would be kinda fun.

And my experience is that unless people can look through your selections easily, they ain't singing.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thank you for sharing the information.

Nothing beats singing in the shower! You get that nice echo, and all that moisture in the air really hydrates your vocal chords for a great sound. Turn on the radio and sing along every time you drive anywhere.

Once of the very best things you can do to improve your karaoke songs is to get a home karaoke machine, and practice doing the real thing. You can work out your entire show to perfection.

Archived