What do you think of Numark stuff?

Dreamz

• Members

I'm really a beginner and want cheap equipment to experiment with. Best if it's under $500.

My previous thread has told me that I need to get one mixer and one thing to play the records with.

What do I need to buy and is Numark a good brand to invest in?

What are the basic records one needs to have?

• Members

when it's just for the basic things i think you should buy a starter pack. Like the numark ones or the geminies.

I like numark more but when it is for scracth it isn't a good id. The have cliks on the faders. You can buy the cheast vestax mixer then and a numark turntable. (direct drive of course)

• Members

Originally posted by Dreamz:

I'm really a beginner and want cheap equipment to experiment with. Best if it's under $500.

My previous thread has told me that I need to get one mixer and one thing to play the records with.

What do I need to buy and is Numark a good brand to invest in?

What are the basic records one needs to have?

As for Numark, you need to give us more information as to what you plan on doing (ie. scratching or mixing) If you are just mixing you don't need an extremely durable fader, just some good eq's and maybe an effects send/return loop. For scratching you need to look for a durable fader and an easy layout. Give us some more info so we can help you out a little more.

Archived