Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Peavey Classic 412e in Georgia or the Southeast

This is the tweed version from the mid 1990s. I've got a slant cab and a Classic 100 head so I'm basically looking for the matching straight cab to finish off the stack!

I'm in North Georgia and would prefer finding one between here and Atlanta in good condition for a reasonable price.. definitely don't want to deal with shipping or anything that looks like it was used for target practice or an arts project (like the one that has been on craigslist for the past 5 years from north Carolina!)...

This is a pic I randomly found on google of what I'm after:
    Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Nice sig, V.
    poast something...

Comment

Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

Working...
      X