wttf- reverb, wah, compressor pedals, mustang pickups, seymour duncan tele jb

plurabelle

• Members

Things I want-

I need a reverb, compressor, and a good wah.

I absolutely do not want a dunlop crybaby gcb95, or a vox v847. I like ernie ball wahs, zakk wylde and dimebag wahs, dunlop bass wah, 535q wah, morley bad horsie, etc.

As for compression, I'm not terribly picky. I like tweakable compressors, like the boss cs3, or the digitech dynocomp.

Reverb pedals, I'm lookin for a spring type reverb, or something that has spring sounds in it. I really don't want a holy grail. Probably not interested in analog reverbs. But you never know.

I want a mustang pickup. Preferably with a white cover, but any color will do. Needs to be off a genuine fender mustang. I don't want a cheap knockoff pickup, or a squier, or anything of the sort. If you happen to have mustang pickups out of a mij reissue, that would be superb. Really just need the neck, but will consider trades for a pair.

Single coil size seymour duncan jb humbucker for tele bridge. Has to be white, no exceptions.

Tortoise pick guard for a tele that will accept a strat pickup

Shure sm57, please not one that's all beat up and been spit all over

Things I have to trade-

Mxr zakk wylde overdrive

Danelectro psycho flange

Danelectro rocky road

Gfs dream 90s, nickel (pair)

Chrome modern tele bridge with modern saddles (single coil)

Seymour duncan broadcaster tele bridge pickup

Set of stock squier tele pickups (nearly brand new, mint condition)

Complete tone circuit from a squier tele, with 500k pots, all in great shape, input jack, 3 way switch included. No control plate. Completely assembled, just mount to a control plate, hook up the pickups, slap on some knobs and go!

Squier bullet strat- pearloid pick guard, dragonfire alnico bridge humbucker, stock single coil middle, seymour duncan neck humbucker. Bridge pickup is coil tapped. Rest of the guitar is stock. This thing sounds amazing, and plays absolutely great. I've auditioned and rehearsed with it extensively, and absolutley would not hesitate to gig this guitar. I've got several other guitars, all cost more, and this is my backup guitar to my main axe. Its that good. It was my main guitar until I got a good deal on a mustang! Included is a fender deluxe gig bag. Damn nice gig bag, in brand new condition. Shipping on this will be around $20-30 depending on where you live.

Archived