WTT for Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute w/ P-90's or SG w/ P-90's

drivelikejoewho

• Members

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to trade for the Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute with the P-90's. I'm really interested in the 60's edition because the 50's neck is probably too big for my small hands. I'd also consider one of the SG models with P-90's or a Gibson Les Paul Special or other higher end Gibson w/ P-90's. I'd also consider an Agile AL series with P-90's but really want a Gibson.

Here are the items I have for trade and I'm not throwing all these in, these are just here to show you items I'd consider trading depending on what you have:

Jet City JCA22H 20w Guitar Head w/ Footswitch

Danelectro U2 - needs TLC

Dean Dime Black Bolt

Fender Highway One Tele Vintage Sunburst with non-original HSC (brand new guitar)

VHT Special 6 6w Guitar Head

Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10 with a blown speaker that needs to be replaced.

Agile AL-3100 Honeyburst with Burstbucker Pro pickups and full setup with fret dressing from 13th St Guitars in Huntington Beach (mint condition - no noticeable scratches)

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 100w Pre500 (serial # in the 300's) with Hardcase - I will only trade this for a higher end Gibson, not a Studio model. I really have no interest in getting rid of this but if something awesome was to be offered, I'd consider it.

Pics..

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m316/drivelikejoewho/Guitar%20Stuff/

Archived