Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Jackson J50-BC PICKUP & JAckson USA Pickup Cover

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson J50-BC PICKUP & JAckson USA Pickup Cover

Heey

i was looking for some Jackson J50BC USA pickups

and for a Jackson USA Pickup Cover

let me know

Merry Chrismas

I have a J80, two of them actually.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Great deals: bfloyd6969, smith10210, Lonnie99, hcprimerib, Wolfbane20, egorillad, orangekick, n'V'us, sfam198, MatrixClaw, tone7426, losyboy23, gearaholic, rok-en-rol, TraumaRN, atomaspired, dbrettw, arkohors, teleman, Erock503, petersenb9, ak47dragunov, Daveydude, DriveBy, Sinster, jtsbua, solidusgtr1, scottcrud, tonesfoyobones, Polk Salad, kensmith, EMGSTRAT, deaner33, woody96, stevestevens, jfarabee, ericguitargod, gabe15, kgraber...many more, can't fit them all!</div>

Comment

I have a J80, two of them actually.

hmm i m only intrested in J-50bc's

Comment

I have a J50-c with black cover, as well as a Jackson single.

Comment

I still have a few NOS embossed '87-89 jackson covers W/oversized mounting rings.

$40 set.
          might have some nice used ones.. price determined on condition.

I also have a pair of weird charvel pickup covers that have the 6x headstock logo
          BUT say USA under that logo...
          I dont believe those were ever in production. $40 pair.

no J50BC

but have a couple J80C and one NOS J95 both with covers and rings.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">WANTED: GMP guitars, Jackson &amp; Charvel custom shop Teles, Marshall Jubilee 2555 [gray], Mesa 1x12 3/4 back cab with whicker and wine tolex.</div>

Comment

• jsdittmer
            jsdittmer commented
            Editing a comment

peedenmark7 wrote:
            I still have a few NOS embossed '87-89 jackson covers W/oversized mounting rings. $40 set. might have some nice used ones.. price determined on condition. I also have a pair of weird charvel pickup covers that have the 6x headstock logo BUT say USA under that logo... I dont believe those were ever in production. $40 pair. no J50BC but have a couple J80C and one NOS J95 both with covers and rings.

Peedenmark7,

Do you still happen to have one '87-'89 Jackson embossed cover with the oversized ring? Preferably a used one in decent shape would be fine to keep the cost down. Thanks!

JMMP do you still have it?

Comment

Something to trade?

Comment

i want to buy it, i didnt know you wanted to trade, but if you want to sell it im here

Comment

Sure, how's $25 shipped

Comment

Great, do you acept paypal? i'll pay $25 + the shipment cost. I'll be back tomorrow

Comment

im still looking for a j50BC pickup (USA model) and a oversized Cover
                    Let me know

Comment

bumpy

Comment

Working...
                      X