WANTED: RANDALL RG100ES

-DOOM-

• Members

Do a google search for RG100ES + craigslist. There's been several out there this past couple of months (If you can get someone to ship to you.)

One ofthe guys in the amp forum has one he's trying to get rid of I believe (?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

Hi,

I have owned mine for over 20 years (single owner, bought it brand new in Edison NJ), and i boguth the custom footswitch, which was over $100 extra. I found out thta alot opf perple anted the footswitches, but couldn't bypass it.

But my being an Electronics engineer, I opened up mine to see how it works. It then turns out that the footswitch was a very complex design (uses 2 DPDT pushbutton switches, which I couldonyl get from Canada), so I have built a handful of footswitches for people that needed them (see some old post from the year 2001 on here for rebel_rich@hotmail.com, that's me.)

I love this head, but I dont play out at all anymore, and I would consider selling it if the price was right. Yes, it is in perfect working conditon (although a bit dusty). I live at the Jersey shore, so it would best if you could come here an test it out for yourself before buying. I would also consider selling my Peavey 4X12 straight cabinet (half stack).

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have one for sale on c-list.

Sounds great, no problems.  it sounds EXACTLY like DimeBag's gig without the need for extra equipment. When you hear a rg100es, you will remember how it sounds.  It`s fuzzy and warm compared to a HQ tubed amp but that crunch is bone-smashing. Harmonics pop hard..

http://chico.craigslist.org/msg/3614026102.html

Archived