WTB Nice Left handed guitars

Obelisk

• Members

Hi, I'm looking for high-end left handed guitars like PRS, Gibson, Jackson, Fender Telecaster, Esp, and BC Rich's or anything out of the ordinary and that has a real good construction. I'll be honest, I don't want to pay custom prices like $2,000 and up. I want a great guitar with a decent price. I'm willing to negotiate and I have a lot of gear to trade. So let me know what you have and lead me to anywhere promising if you can.

Thanks

• Members

Hey. I got a 2008 Gadow Custom Hollow with P-90s you might like. If your not familar with Gadow check out there web site www.gadowguitars.com

Ordered mine from Gadow last spring and it took them about 5mons. to get it to me. No scratches marks or dents that I can find. Case included. PM me if interested and we'll talk price. This guitar cost me $2000 so I can't just let you have it.100_0225.jpg

• Members

the guitar is in exellent condition.it has low hours of playing in my house only. i had it two months and then deployed to iraq which is were i am currently.the only reason im even thinking of trading is cuz i havent played it in a long time and wont miss it as much.the guitar is beautiful and comes with a hard shell case.if you want to do some bis shoot me an offer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

No thanks on the tele, I might be getting a MIJ strat. I've got a Sg special but thanks and I'll think about the BC Rich. I'd really rather a gunslinger or ironbird Though I don't think they make lefty Ironbirds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

No thanks on the Schecter. I'll probably get a Gibson LP or PRS. As far as teles, I'm dead set on a 62 RI MIJ unless an American Standard comes by that is black and real cheap. I like my guitars like I like my women, cheap and good-lookin.

• Members

Yo, where the hell did you get your left handed ESP MH 250?!

I got it off of a dealer selling it on Ebay. I got it a little cheaper too cause they said it was b stock but when I got it, it was flawless. You can have Esp dealers order them for you. The guitar is good but the pickups lack character. I have emgs in it right now but I hate those so it's back to Seymour Duncans.

P.S. Drumcityguitarland.com has a pretty wide selection of lefties.

• 1 month later...

Archived