X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Overdrive pedals

Hi, 

I am interested in purchasing OD pedals for my rig. Shoot me offers on good pedals. Already have a ts9, wylde od, bad monkey, boss sd1, bd and a Sparkle Drive. 

Thank you 

Equipment: Traynor yba-1, ENGL e530, Peavey VTM60, Randall RH100, Fender Princeton - 4x12 or 1x12 cab with warehouse veteran 30 and et65 

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Custom VOS 57, Gibson Explorer, Fender MIM Strat With Dimarzios

Irv Only----------------------------------------------Schecter Elite 007 - Gibson ExplorerTU2 > Cantrell Wah > TS9 > ENGL E530 > ISP Decimator > Marshall EL84 20/20 > Randall 4x12

I have a joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive, Danelectro Daddy O. Overdrive (In box with paperwork and the original Danelectro battery still in the wrapping), and a Ibanez TS-808HW. hoffmanandrew1@gmail.com

Offers?

Comment

Pmed
      ebay profile:
      http://myworld.ebay.com/jdpkeeper

Good Deals:
      Carbohydrates hemiram2006 bhunt70 toxicity landbriancoe Pentode n'V'us shred-o-holic, buliwyf leod_74 Fusion1 Oldtone teleman JRguitar landbriancoe Emerica167852 cavpilot desceneisvals alexmack bobbo x2 xweedledee alley trash richey888 Daveydude

Comment

I just posted a Menatone Red Snapper at a good price (see classified/ effects pedals). It is an awesome pedal that you would love playing. I also have a Penfar Fat Foot Fuzz that is the fuzz of all fuzzes. I will ship that to you for 95.00. If your interested let me know and I'll post it so you can see it.

Comment

I have a Catalinbread 2 knob Hyerpak if you're interested.

neuman28@hotmail.com

Comment

• dogbone94
            dogbone94 commented
            Editing a comment
            t-rex mudhoney
            circus freak tattooed lady

Lumpy's Tone Shop Liquid Lead with 'Zoso' graphic.
          Although, if I may, let me take off my assistant’s skirt and put on my Barbra Streisand in The Prince of Tides ass-masking therapist pantsuit.

If I know your uncle, they're at least strippers.

Comment

Barber Tone Pump EQ 

GOOD DEALS: solewheelin (X2), gkelm, tattooedsailor, seblo_15, twinkletoes (x2), pedalhoundz, silver-seven (x2), claytonjohn18, adee1970, Vidarr, Josh33, kreeper_6, DRGUN

Originally Posted by ispunk

It's the Golden Age of Internet forum reflection and speculation

Comment

I have a  Way Huge Pork Loin mint in the box.

It's purple!

Comment

• dogbone94
                dogbone94 commented
                Editing a comment

fulltone gt500...?

Working...
            X