Wanted, Westone Pantera

pantera350

• Members

Hello, Ed, sorry, I have only just found your reply, I have a very nice X390 & an X350 so it is an elusive X350MA I'm after, it looks as if Donuts is after one though, I guess he has been in touch, but will tell him he wont be treading on my toe's.

Thanks for your reply & should you come across a 350 I'd appreciate a nod. cheers,

• Members

Hello duncan d, I've just let Special Ed know that you wont be stepping on my toes as & have a nice X390 & an X300, so it is a X350MA I'm looking for. sorry for the delay but only just found your post, good luck with it, cheers. PS. should you come across a 350 I'd appreciate a nod should you not want one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah, I have one of them, a Pantera X275, I love that name!

Hi Tony, thanks for your reply, photo's look good, would you describe the 275, fret ware & any knocks or damage to the paintwork.

How much do you want for the guitar.

I'm in the UK, pity your in Spain, cheers, Mike.

• Members

my english is not too good but I try, the frets are really excelent, it has in the front part a very very little paint knock, it's so small that cannot see in the photos.

To be in differents countrys is a little problem, I've never send any stuff out Spain. I think more to change it for another guitar, but I'm looking for others Panteras X275 and i've seen one sold for 500. Tell me what you think, sorry for my english.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I have a Westone Pantera X350 with the Bendmaster tremolo and all original. Excelent condition! As far as I understand this is one of twelve ordered by Tom Presley. The Pantera inlay is in the 24th fret and X350 is stamped on the fretboard just above.

• Members

greeting from Sweden

My Name is simon hurt,i am Contacting, you regarding the Advert,if still interested in buying,i will email you some pics and some details about the items...Good price is Accepted,and i will need your delivery address and Phone Number,to process with the deal...Thanks and Hope to hear from you soon

Archived