Clear All

• Boalg

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by burdizzos

Thank you for helping me out.

Comment

It stands for Bassesofalessergod. Kind of an icon around these parts. For a while, he was a mad poster, got banned for a while, came back and posted like mad again. Also known as the bass pimp, he had a pretty large collection of basses, more than 30 I think. Look him up on a search and check out his post count! Then, keep in mind that he hasn't been here in quite a while.
        * = prone to being completely clueless.

*This space for rent*

Comment

No it doesn't.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

I'm keeping in mind that that another term for scoring a lug song to sheet music is "staff infection".............
          the artist formerly known as DRF

Comment

hehe, yeah I remember that guy. Oh was I ever so young :-D
            "if it weren't for this place i would not have the gear knowlege of a 20 year veteran player and the skills of a beginner. i would have just the skills of a beginner" - jonathan_matos5

FORMER Member of the "Work Sucks" club

Comment

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
              1990 Squier P Deluxe, 2000 Reverend Rumblefish XL, 1978 Yamaha BB800, 2009 Ibanez JTK
              ?? Fender Bassman 135 w/Fender 2x15
              199x Yorkville 400B 1x15
              1990 Squier Fat Strat, 2003 Squier 72 Tele Custom, 2008 Yamaha CPX700
              Peavey Max100, USA Big Muff, Boss TU2

it would rule to login, get some coffee, look at what's scheduled for the day then sip coffee and look at boobs for awihle - corpo

Comment

just the other day, i wondered myself. did a search and in like 2 minutes found out.

i'm just glad that if i ever create a poll, i know the rules.
                perfecting the brown note since 1992

Comment

I see this forum is full of ****************heads too!!

Comment

Originally posted by john46901

****************heads that use name calling as a first resort in a conflict, even if it's a conflict they aren't personally involved in, and is more of a single obtuse comment than a conflict.

I assume by "this forum" you're here because you couldn't get along with people elsewhere. What a shock.
                    Whenever I'm walking home in the dark and afraid that a psycho might attack me, I use reverse psychology and convince myself that I am the psycho. - Rowka

Comment

Originally posted by chunkathalon

****************heads that use name calling as a first resort in a conflict, even if it's a conflict they aren't personally involved in, and is more of a single obtuse comment than a conflict.

I assume by "this forum" you're here because you couldn't get along with people elsewhere. What a shock.

Also, seems that the more post someone has, the more smartass answers they give.

Comment

Originally posted by john46901

Wow, I don't think I've ever been called a ****************head on this board.

****************************, check.

Dickhead, check.

****************er, check.

Prick, check.

Now, ****************head.

Kick Ass!

Welcome to the board, John. I'll look forward to your future posts as it seems that you have a lot to contribute.

Comment

funky mother****************ers will not be told to go.
                          My rig:
                          Spector NS-2000 Q4, a few effects every now and then, Peavy Deltabass, Home-made 1x12 cab

"In a perfect world, everything I type on this forum would be autofed to someone's signature" - Lug

WINNER OF TWYZTYR'S SPORADICALLY OCCURRING POST OF THE DAY AWARD - 4/22/05

Comment

Originally posted by Tlaloc

funky mother****************ers will not be told to go.

Damn straight!

Comment

Damn straight!

My rig:
                              Spector NS-2000 Q4, a few effects every now and then, Peavy Deltabass, Home-made 1x12 cab

"In a perfect world, everything I type on this forum would be autofed to someone's signature" - Lug

WINNER OF TWYZTYR'S SPORADICALLY OCCURRING POST OF THE DAY AWARD - 4/22/05

Comment

Working...
                              X