DAOTD Bass Forum Edition: Guess what I just bought!

Zeromus-X

• Members

al-2500.jpg

Consumer-grade breathalyzer. Goes from 0.00 to 0.40 (LD50 for most humans). +0.01% accuracy. Just getting done with finals. Party on Saturday. Most people would think having a BAC meter would be responsible. Why is it then that I can see this being used to say "ha, mine's higher than yours" all night?

I'll let you know if anyone dies. My apologies if I start posting.

• Members

-- Morally and legally bankrupt story follows --

I had a massive gig with my coverband last year, out of town. Three of the four members stayed at a cabin on the nearby river.

The gig started well, much drinking and playing occurred. Afterwards, much more drinking took place, along with a wander up to the nightclub on the next floor.

I don't know how much or exactly what I drank. I kinda know I pashed three gals, and blew numerous times into this silly device. Later on I walked out of there with the other two bandmates on a quest for pizza.

Pizza is probably what saved me, if you believe that food in the guts helps things along. Pizza consumed (and my was it {censored}in yummy) I still felt still over whatever arbitrary limit the powers that be decide upon (0.05 here for fully licensed drivers, but strangely coherent.

After bumping into one gal and saying, "No I am not going home with you, you filthy ho!", we all piled into my car. Breath tester in hand, we watched as each of us swung wildly between 0 and apparently dead, irrespective of the method of application/activation.

I drome home fine, albeit fast and with numerous doughnuts and 180 handbrake spins. We idled (as quiet as my car can) into the caravan park and headed inside.

The singer decided Rage (Australian music TV program eons old, aired Friday and Saturday nights till the wee hours) was an idea and he crashed out. The guitarist and I thought a spa might be fun, so I started running that and he went to bed until it was full.

Next thing I remember I am in a spa with water up to my chest, buck naked and the guitarist is pissing himself laughing. I didn't drown, but could have.

-- End of story --

The moral? I woke up with a sore head but that was my doing.

The other moral? You're a dumb{censored} who has wasted his money. Yes, you will have BAC competitions, but only at one party, because after that the joy will have gone. It is VERY likely you will do something stupid because you will be really {censored}in drunk :p

Don't trust the device, have fun and take care ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Benjamin

The other moral? You're a dumb{censored} who has wasted his money. Yes, you will have BAC competitions, but only at one party, because after that the joy will have gone. It is VERY likely you will do something stupid because you will be really {censored}in drunk
:p

I've wasted much more than $26 in my life, so that's not a very huge issue.

We're considering making it a game. A stupid game, but a game. Before you use it, toss a buck into the cup on the table. By the end of the night, you've probably put a few bucks in there. Whoever has the highest "score" at the end of the night wins the cup. Irresponsible, immature, possibly suicidal but hey... sounds fun so far.

• Members

Originally posted by Zeromus-X

I've wasted much more than $26 in my life, so that's not a very huge issue.

We're considering making it a game. A stupid game, but a game. Before you use it, toss a buck into the cup on the table. By the end of the night, you've probably put a few bucks in there. Whoever has the highest "score" at the end of the night wins the cup. Irresponsible, immature, possibly suicidal but hey... sounds fun so far.

That's not a bad idea, at least then the winner has more money to get even more trashed on :)

vanlatte: pashed means to kiss, but usually involves tongues, maybe some groping, the normal thing when you're hammered and randy as :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived