OT/Rant What a day!

1039greenday

• Members

So today, Im walking around with my friend Matthew. Were walking around, and suddenly he doesnt start to feel well, so he sits down on a corner. We see these 4 kids walking on the block accross from us. They start screaming stuff at us, then they go up a block and wait there for a minute. Then they come back around and surround me, then they scream " You were talking {censored} about me! " ( i have no clue who these people were, nor did i say anything about them ) Then i get pepper spreyed by one of them, {censored}in peperspray ( forgive my language ). It was so scary, i had to walk two blocks blind, i had to grab on to my friend matthew to guide me. We finally got to his house, and his parents called the paramedics and the police. The paramedics helped me out, and the cops took me and my dad around to look for them, but we couldnt find them. I swear to god i want to nail those {censored}ers balls to the wall. Is there any justice in the world?

• Members

Originally posted by bassplayinguy

oh man that is {censored}, if i were you and i saw those {censored}ers around id beat the snot out of them 1 by 1

yeah

ganging up and pepper spray, cowards I say

And I have been pepper sprayed too, I coughed up some blood :eek: Not a lot but still.:(

Archived