WTF!!! I knew a BadAss was $$$$ but.....

ToeJamFootball

• Members

$215, for a black one the only one they have in stock at the local shop. wow i guess id better start saving :)

also the packaging is broken, and when i asked why they said it has been sitting there fro a very long time, it also looked like some screws were missing,

i asked him if he would knock the price down, because of the lack of packagin, which could meen that they have been throwing it around all these different projects, and also because of the lack of screws.

I HATE MUSIC SHOPS!!!

im still going to buy it though:D:D

ToeJam

• Members

ill check it out thanks man

but then again they are pretty heavy, so the post might be fairly high,

anyway ill check it out and get back

if anyone roughly knows how much it would cost to post a BadAss bridge to Australia, it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

ToeJam

• Members

Originally posted by ToeJamFootball

ok now im right, i went to a currency converter, and it is $280 Yankie Doodles:p

EDIT: DAMMIT!! i did it wrond again hahahaha

ok it is actually $180 Yankie Doodles:D

ToeJam

Those are some pretty sharp market fluctuations :eek:

:p

• Members

Originally posted by beav2k2

That's insane, man. Would it not be easier to buy one on eBay and have it shipped to you? Surely shipping wouldn't be $150+ dollars.

I bought one from ebay $64 for the bridge $14 shipped ANYWHERE in the world. I had it shipped to South Korea. The seller will happily ship it for the same to Australia. I sent you a PM with the sellers info when you posted about the $$ of a BAII and a set of Ultra Jazz Pickups. If you deleted the PM let me know. I can get info off of My Ebay. His shipping takes less than two weeks.

I

Archived