Bleeding Fingers

TOMMMY

• Members

There's also this stuff called Corn Huskers Lotion that you may be able to find at the supermarket. I used to work with a bunch of cardboard that just sucked all the oils out of my hands, and they would crack and bleed. That corn huskers lotion did the trick. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Mind Riot

There's also this stuff called Corn Huskers Lotion that you may be able to find at the supermarket. I used to work with a bunch of cardboard that just sucked all the oils out of my hands, and they would crack and bleed. That corn huskers lotion did the trick.
:thu:

I never used it but I know my family has used it and says it's great.

• Members

Originally posted by mxpxfan

I never used it but I know my family has used it and says it's great.

It is great stuff, but you have to set aside some time to use it. To get the benefit, you have to really rub it in until your skin absorbs it, and that takes a while. I used to sit there just rubbing it into my hands for like twenty minutes at a time until it was all gone. It was totally worth it though. Good stuff. :thu:

• Members

I get that on my fingers all the time when I'm smokin' a joint :eek:

But seriously folks, that Bag Balm stuff is a miracle product. It will fix even the most dried out, cracked skin you can imagine.

Farmers use it on the udders of their milk cows.

Feed stores and the like, will usually have it in stock.

• Members

Originally posted by phatster

Hemp oil!!! It is good for many conditions....very helpful with your condition in particula,I use it on my instrument fingerboards as well!You can find it at bath and beyond.
:idea:

+1

Hemp oil really really helps in this situation. it is rather thin, but, it lubricates and stays on for a while. Its very nice.

Archived