G&L LB-100 electric bass
    it's just sitting in my closet and i am looking to get rid of it
    i would much rather have someone enjoying it
    instead of it just sitting in it's case

if anyone has any information on it
    or a rough idea of what it's worth price wise i would appreciate it
    thanks

joe

If its super clean, probably between $300 - $500. Better yet, do an EBay search. Take a few pics and put it in Gear Classifieds at the bottom of the HCBF forum main page.

SPAM?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">&quot;Many (bands)have retooled with that marketing concept in mind without understanding that the party experience is supposed to be for the audience and NOT themselves&quot; - wheresgrant3</font><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><b>Still HCBF's reigning &quot;Sexiest Forumite&quot;....Dont hate me because Im beautiful</b></font><br />
    <br />
    <b><font size="2"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/spazzthebassplayer" target="_blank">DRF On MySpace</a></font></b></div>

Comment

Interested in trades?

Send me a PM. I've got quite a bit of stuff.

Thanks,
      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Hey melochejoe,
        Is there any way you can post a picture of the LB-100 bass? I would definitely be interested in it as I have one that I bought recently. The difference is, mine was actually a custom made G&L Legacy (the original name of the LB-100 bass, but G&L had to change the name because Zon basses already had a bass called a Legacy. Mine actually says Legacy on the headstock, not LB-100. It has custom DiMarzio pickups and was deliberately given a left-handed ASAT bass neck...is actually strung right handed but the E string is strung on the last tuning machine at the end of the headstock.
        PLease post a picture or two and if you can send them to my e-mail address at hofner66@aol.com.
        Thanks,
        Michael

Comment

@Hofner66

The original post is dated from 2006
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">&quot;Many (bands)have retooled with that marketing concept in mind without understanding that the party experience is supposed to be for the audience and NOT themselves&quot; - wheresgrant3</font><br />
          <br />
          <font size="1"><b>Still HCBF's reigning &quot;Sexiest Forumite&quot;....Dont hate me because Im beautiful</b></font><br />
          <br />
          <b><font size="2"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/spazzthebassplayer" target="_blank">DRF On MySpace</a></font></b></div>

Comment

@Hofner66

The original post is dated from 2006

Don't be a party pooper. He might still have it.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">&quot;Too many basses is not enough.&quot; /ferm</font><br />
            <font size="1">&quot;I neither slap my women nor my basses.&quot; /Cpt. Spliff</font><br />
            <font size="1">&quot;What were once vices are now old habits.&quot; /Doobie Brothers</font></div>

Comment

Working...
            X