G&L LB-100 electric bass
    it's just sitting in my closet and i am looking to get rid of it
    i would much rather have someone enjoying it
    instead of it just sitting in it's case

if anyone has any information on it
    or a rough idea of what it's worth price wise i would appreciate it
    thanks

joe

If its super clean, probably between $300 - $500. Better yet, do an EBay search. Take a few pics and put it in Gear Classifieds at the bottom of the HCBF forum main page.

SPAM?
    "Many (bands)have retooled with that marketing concept in mind without understanding that the party experience is supposed to be for the audience and NOT themselves" - wheresgrant3

Still HCBF's reigning "Sexiest Forumite"....Dont hate me because Im beautiful

DRF On MySpace

Comment

Interested in trades?

Send me a PM. I've got quite a bit of stuff.

Thanks,
      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Hey melochejoe,
        Is there any way you can post a picture of the LB-100 bass? I would definitely be interested in it as I have one that I bought recently. The difference is, mine was actually a custom made G&L Legacy (the original name of the LB-100 bass, but G&L had to change the name because Zon basses already had a bass called a Legacy. Mine actually says Legacy on the headstock, not LB-100. It has custom DiMarzio pickups and was deliberately given a left-handed ASAT bass neck...is actually strung right handed but the E string is strung on the last tuning machine at the end of the headstock.
        PLease post a picture or two and if you can send them to my e-mail address at hofner66@aol.com.
        Thanks,
        Michael

Comment

@Hofner66

The original post is dated from 2006
          "Many (bands)have retooled with that marketing concept in mind without understanding that the party experience is supposed to be for the audience and NOT themselves" - wheresgrant3

Still HCBF's reigning "Sexiest Forumite"....Dont hate me because Im beautiful

DRF On MySpace

Comment

@Hofner66

The original post is dated from 2006

Don't be a party pooper. He might still have it.
            "Too many basses is not enough." /ferm
            "I neither slap my women nor my basses." /Cpt. Spliff
            "What were once vices are now old habits." /Doobie Brothers

Comment

Working...
            X