Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

G&L LB 100 bass

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&L LB 100 bass

just wondering if anyone has any info on a
    G&L LB-100 electric bass
    it's just sitting in my closet and i am looking to get rid of it
    i would much rather have someone enjoying it
    instead of it just sitting in it's case

if anyone has any information on it
    or a rough idea of what it's worth price wise i would appreciate it
    thanks

joe

If its super clean, probably between $300 - $500. Better yet, do an EBay search. Take a few pics and put it in Gear Classifieds at the bottom of the HCBF forum main page.

SPAM?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">&quot;Many (bands)have retooled with that marketing concept in mind without understanding that the party experience is supposed to be for the audience and NOT themselves&quot; - wheresgrant3</font><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><b>Still HCBF's reigning &quot;Sexiest Forumite&quot;....Dont hate me because Im beautiful</b></font><br />
    <br />
    <b><font size="2"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/spazzthebassplayer" target="_blank">DRF On MySpace</a></font></b></div>

Comment

Interested in trades?

Send me a PM. I've got quite a bit of stuff.

Thanks,
      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Hey melochejoe,
        Is there any way you can post a picture of the LB-100 bass? I would definitely be interested in it as I have one that I bought recently. The difference is, mine was actually a custom made G&L Legacy (the original name of the LB-100 bass, but G&L had to change the name because Zon basses already had a bass called a Legacy. Mine actually says Legacy on the headstock, not LB-100. It has custom DiMarzio pickups and was deliberately given a left-handed ASAT bass neck...is actually strung right handed but the E string is strung on the last tuning machine at the end of the headstock.
        PLease post a picture or two and if you can send them to my e-mail address at hofner66@aol.com.
        Thanks,
        Michael

Comment

@Hofner66

The original post is dated from 2006
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">&quot;Many (bands)have retooled with that marketing concept in mind without understanding that the party experience is supposed to be for the audience and NOT themselves&quot; - wheresgrant3</font><br />
          <br />
          <font size="1"><b>Still HCBF's reigning &quot;Sexiest Forumite&quot;....Dont hate me because Im beautiful</b></font><br />
          <br />
          <b><font size="2"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/spazzthebassplayer" target="_blank">DRF On MySpace</a></font></b></div>

Comment

@Hofner66

The original post is dated from 2006

Don't be a party pooper. He might still have it.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">&quot;Too many basses is not enough.&quot; /ferm</font><br />
            <font size="1">&quot;I neither slap my women nor my basses.&quot; /Cpt. Spliff</font><br />
            <font size="1">&quot;What were once vices are now old habits.&quot; /Doobie Brothers</font></div>

Comment

Working...
            X