5 males involved in gang rape will not be charged

Bass8987

• Members

Humiliated Polish teenager kills herself

GDANSK, Poland, Oct. 26 (UPI) -- A special court in northern Poland is to rule on allegations five teenage boys terrorized a 14-year-old girl, who later committed suicide.

In a school classroom in the city of Gdansk a week ago, during their teacher's absence, the five boys took the girl, placed her on a bench, undressed her and simulated they were raping her, Radio Polonia said Thursday.

One of the boys filmed the whole 20 minutes of mock rape with his cell phone.

Her classmates, including girls, only half-heartedly tried to defend her, and nobody went to call a teacher. A majority of the classmates were laughing while watching the teen's humiliation, Serbia's Fonet news agency said.

The girl did not come to school on Friday, and on Saturday her mother found her hanged in her room.

Police detained the five boys, but being juveniles they will not face charges.

Only a special "family court" can decide whether to place them in a correctional insitution, Fonet said.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20061026-114650-9679r

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, the laws are different in European countries I guess. Here in the states those boys would be looking at hard time. In Minnesota a child under ten cannot be charged with a crime, but I think that could change in the future as there have been murders committed by children that young.

• Members

Originally posted by Fireball_73

:freak::(:cry:

EDIT: God know what I would do people like that if that happened to someone I knew...
:mad:

I have a sneaking suspicion that retribution is in the air over this...

I just can't believe that the classmates didn't do anything about it. That's as sick as the assault...

C7

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

I have a sneaking suspicion that retribution is in the air over this...

I just can't believe that the classmates didn't do anything about it. That's as sick as the assault...

C7

Retribution of whose part? The girls family etc? or was this some sort of pointless playground bullying retribution gone horribly wrong? I mean molevently planned for some reason they were targeting this girl.

All the fights I got inot at school were when I was 13/14 and it took a lot of courage to stand up to the people that were bullying me...

I just can't get past this .... :cry:

• Members

Originally posted by Fireball_73

Retribution of whose part? The girls family etc? or was this some sort of pointless playground bullying retribution gone horribly wrong? I mean molevently planned for some reason they were targeting this girl.

All the fights I got inot at school were when I was 13/14 and it took a lot of courage to stand up to the people that were bullying me...

I just can't get past this ....
:cry:

By retribution I mean some uncle of this girl running down one of the boys with his car or something. Eastern Europe is a crazy place...

C7

• Members

Simulated, faked rape isnt rape. If a person is gonna commit suicide over someone or someones engaging in mock sex with them, they got something seriously wrong with them. Imo. Especially if its a teenager committing suicide cause some other teens pretended they where haveing sex with them. Girl was long overdue for psychiatric help imo. I'd like to know what kind of famillylife she was having. would rather suspect something very wrong was going on there for a teen to suicide as a result of another teen or teens pretending to have sex with them.

• Members

Originally posted by Darkstorm

Simulated, faked rape isnt rape. If a person is gonna commit suicide over someone or someones engaging in mock sex with them, they got something seriously wrong with them. Imo. Especially if its a teenager committing suicide cause some other teens pretended they where haveing sex with them. Girl was long overdue for psychiatric help imo. I'd like to know what kind of famillylife she was having. would rather suspect something very wrong was going on there for a teen to suicide as a result of another teen or teens pretending to have sex with them.

Are you {censored}ing kidding me? They pinned her down and dry humped her against her will and pleads to stop in front of all of her peers, and nobody tried to help her. That's as good as rape as far as I'm concerned. That had to be {censored}ing humiliating.

What the {censored} is wrong with you? If that was your daughter, you wouldn't be sitting here justifying it, and you wouldn't just tell her it was no big deal.

I can't tell if you're playing contrarian here just to do it, or you really believe that it's this girl's fault, but either way you have something wrong in your {censored}ing head.

C7

• Members

Are you {censored}ing kidding me? They pinned her down and dry humped her against her will and pleads to stop in front of all of her peers, and nobody tried to help her. That's as good as rape as far as I'm concerned. That had to be {censored}ing humiliating.

What the {censored} is wrong with you? If that was your daughter, you wouldn't be sitting here justifying it, and you wouldn't just tell her it was no big deal.

I can't tell if you're playing contrarian here just to do it, or you really believe that it's this girl's fault, but either way you have something wrong in your {censored}ing head.

C7

you left out the part where they stripped her. i wouldn't bother trying to argue with him.

• Members

C7

Wow, we agree on something!

• Members

C7

Well put. That's some sick {censored}.

• Members

My daughter would never be so weak minded and easily humiliated by such a thing that shed commit suicide over it. If she had a brain disorder that caused her chemical balance to be such that she was easilly depressed or even suicidal that would have beed spotted yrs before and proper medical care given to allow her to live a normal life. A Normal mentally healthy teen would never commit suicide over such a thing. Period. Might be embarressed about it happening. But thats all.

She might seek revenge. She might break her friendship with classmate friends who didnt give any real aid. But you can damn well bet and win shed never ever commit such as act as suicide over being "humiliated" Nor would she feel humiliated about it.

Yeah I read the part about her being stripped. So what. Somethings really really wrong mentally with a kid whod commit suicide over being stripped in front of others their own age. Those who teach their kids to be ashamed of being seen naked by their peers to the point of suicidal are sick and gross people in my book.

If youve raised your kids to be so weak minded that theyd become suicidal over being bulleyed or even sexualy harrassed then I feel real sorry for your kids Youve done them a gross injustice imo

• Members

I think your view is largely flawed too Darkstorm and talking in the name of your daughter regarding this is pushing the envelope really far.

Just like being naked doesn't always mean a sexual message, being stripped in the middle of a class and getting forced to simulate sexual acts in front of her classmates is indeed a very hard trauma and a sexual agression. Actual penetration plays a very minor role here and only serves to legally define a rape.

It's a heavy agression in the middle of a supposedly safe environment. It crushes your vision frame of society.

Any young female teen will be devastated by this, regardless of her father's education.

Actually, anybody will feel seriously hurt and humiliated by this. How would you react if if happened to you in the middle of a bar ?

• Members

Originally posted by Darkstorm

If youve raised your kids to be so weak minded that theyd become suicidal over being bulleyed or even sexualy harrassed then I feel real sorry for your kids Youve done them a gross injustice imo

If you've raised your kids to be calloused to that extreme level of emotional torture, you're right, they wouldn't be the victims in a scenario like that.

They'd be the ones doing it.

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Well put. That's some sick {censored}.

I agree - those little bastards oughta be put in a REAL prison, so that they can see/feel for themselves what a rape victim suffers through... If that were one of my daughters, those bastards would be safer in jail...

- georgestrings

Archived