Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 males involved in gang rape will not be charged

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Greetings from the North,

    I lurk around here quite often and rarely say anything. But this time I've got to. Those of you that are of the opinion that what happened to this girl was not too serious need to give their brains a shake. You have NO..........IDEA of the damage that is done to some one who has suffered through this form of abuse. The results have nothing to do with being weak minded, and the act was not the same as being dry humped by a dog in the park. I specialize in working with those that suffer with post traumatic stress disorders and the humiliating assault she endured constitutes a form of torture. Some of you that think this was no big deal should check your selves on this one. You may be the ones that need educating or should seek help. And no I will not back down on this.

    Rezdog

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Darkstorm
      My daughter would never be so weak minded and easily humiliated by such a thing that shed commit suicide over it. If she had a brain disorder that caused her chemical balance to be such that she was easilly depressed or even suicidal that would have beed spotted yrs before and proper medical care given to allow her to live a normal life. A Normal mentally healthy teen would never commit suicide over such a thing. Period. Might be embarressed about it happening. But thats all.


      She might seek revenge. She might break her friendship with classmate friends who didnt give any real aid. But you can damn well bet and win shed never ever commit such as act as suicide over being "humiliated" Nor would she feel humiliated about it.


      Yeah I read the part about her being stripped. So what. Somethings really really wrong mentally with a kid whod commit suicide over being stripped in front of others their own age. Those who teach their kids to be ashamed of being seen naked by their peers to the point of suicidal are sick and gross people in my book.

      If youve raised your kids to be so weak minded that theyd become suicidal over being bulleyed or even sexualy harrassed then I feel real sorry for your kids Youve done them a gross injustice imo


      Come on out to Denver. I'll hit you in the face with a pipe and then bend you over the bumper of my truck and pretend to butt**************** you while I make you scream "SOOOWEEEE" and all of my friends point and laugh. Then after you pick yourself up off the pavement and drag your ass back to KC, you can come post in this thread again with your new insight into the matter of humiliation. Obviously you have no idea how it feels.
      C7
      Subliminal aggression - C7 has it. -Incubitabus

      One time my gig bag and everything in it mysteriously got covered in urine while it was in my home. I want to blame the cats but my wife is crazy sometimes. -Davedblyoo


      C7... HCBF's resident pompous dick with a claw hammer. -Hearafter
      Winner!! T-Broom's Inaugural HCBF Funny MF Award 10/6/06
      Winner!! Thumper's 'HCBF Gutter Poet' Award 6/17/07

      "Oh my god...C7 You are so rock and roll, it's not even funny." -bassgirl9

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Crescent Seven


        Come on out to Denver. I'll hit you in the face with a pipe and then bend you over the bumper of my truck and pretend to butt**************** you while I make you scream "SOOOWEEEE" and all of my friends point and laugh. Then after you pick yourself up off the pavement and drag your ass back to KC, you can come post in this thread again with your new insight into the matter of humiliation. Obviously you have no idea how it feels.
        C7


        Well said.
        Thumper's 'Most Handsome HCBF Family' Award
        Winner of "STFF'S BEST PARODIED THREAD AWARD"
        I am NOT a gentleman
        For all those who were wondering, DRF is my agent.
        "Great soundtrack for ****************ing. No joke."-Kindness, when talking about, "The Passion of the Christ"
        Svi made my night!-ThudMaker
        HCBF Wives Club

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Darkstorm
          My daughter would never be so weak minded and easily humiliated by such a thing that shed commit suicide over it. If she had a brain disorder that caused her chemical balance to be such that she was easilly depressed or even suicidal that would have beed spotted yrs before and proper medical care given to allow her to live a normal life. A Normal mentally healthy teen would never commit suicide over such a thing. Period. Might be embarressed about it happening. But thats all.


          She might seek revenge. She might break her friendship with classmate friends who didnt give any real aid. But you can damn well bet and win shed never ever commit such as act as suicide over being "humiliated" Nor would she feel humiliated about it.


          Yeah I read the part about her being stripped. So what. Somethings really really wrong mentally with a kid whod commit suicide over being stripped in front of others their own age. Those who teach their kids to be ashamed of being seen naked by their peers to the point of suicidal are sick and gross people in my book.

          If youve raised your kids to be so weak minded that theyd become suicidal over being bulleyed or even sexualy harrassed then I feel real sorry for your kids Youve done them a gross injustice imo


          This is hysterical! You're probably one of those D&D loser guys who wished he was a cleric or magic user. Being in the field of psychiatry and mental health for 12 years, you are the one who needs the services, pal. Or, you want to appear so. I'll stick to the D&D prediction. If you are a parent, your kids will probably be seen in a forensic setting.

          Hey, if you do go out to Denver to get hit with that pipe....let me know! I'd fly in for that anyday!
          The Goods:
          SX 75 Jazz 3TS
          SX 62 Jazz
          Epiphone T-Bird
          GK 400RB IV 210
          Behringer BX600
          Peavy Microbass
          Ibanez PD-7 Phat Hed


          For as lightning that comes from
          the east is visible even in the west,
          so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

          www.myspace.com/doc2112

          Comment


          • #35
            Lets look at the evidence rather then doing the obvious knee jerk reactions based on the false headline "5 males gang rape girl". First of all, actual rape is a violent crime in all cases. The girl was not hit in the head with a pipe and knocked out as one poster proposed doing to me. All indications say the rest of class took it as a lark. Mock help given, laughing and pointing by non participants. Rather like what happens to newbie scouts tied naked to tree in woods and college hazings in the 70's. Other then wrestling her downand holding her down theres absolutely no evidence that she was ever hit or beaten in any manner at all. Theres absolutely no indication that any form of injury other then mental occured. Yes mental harm is serious stuff that can be as bad as any physical harm. But all evidence indicates the spirit of the acts was more along the nature of hazing rather then that of rape perpetuators. If the acts had been performed in a manner some of you are assuming, there would have been lots of screaming, crying, shock reactions and panic by at a good percentage of the rest of class. Some would have run from the classroom. Thats how people young or adult react. None of the rest of class it appears reacted in a manner indicating fear. Fear was absent from them. If she had been told your gonna be killed if you scream or a gun or knife or club or fists brandished against her that would have been noted in the story. None of that it appears happened. The incident occured in all likelyhood in a spirit of hazing. Yes some mentally unbalanced people have commited suicide after hazing incidences. Story says friends laughed & pointed. While some of her friends in the class may have not been the friends the victim thought, at least some of them obviusly where actual friends. Everyone has several actual friends in their school classes. Did any of them start screaming? Did any of them run from the room crying and in panic over freind being hurt or raped? No.


            Suicide as a result of actions taken against a person by others is allways a result of self worth being destroyed or lacking in the first place. So yes my statement that my daughter would not have commited suicide is valid Cause she had strong sense of self worth & imo had this all the way up to the time she died in an accident. Theres a fantastically large difference between violent rape and hijinks by people against other people. Even when those hijinks include mock sex acts where no weapons or reason to fear for ones life are involved. The reaction by the rest of the class very strongly indicates those elements where absent. All indications indicate the incidence took place in a spirit the rest of class took as fun hijinks, warped though they may have been.

            The topic title should have been accurate.The pster mo obviosly was hoping for knee jerk reaction Title shouldhave been accurate such as "Classmates pretend to have sex with a fellow classmate" or somesuch. Perhaps the fool who thought it akin to hitting me in the head with steel pipe then performing mock sex on me is incapable of telling the difference between actual violence and obvious pretending actions. Some people dont have that abilty of awareness. That poster imo doesnt.


            What happened is sad. That the girl was suffering from mental disorder seems fairly obvious to me. Thus my statement about she shuld have been receiving medical help allready for mental problems. Suicide by actual victims of suicide does occur. More often today then in times past. This imo is due to lower sense of self worth by todays people then had by people in the past. The emo generation & the rise of self cutting etc by todays young is evidence of this lowered sense of self worth todays society has given people. I can with fair reason reasonably assume that if the incident had taken place against any of the other females in the class in the same manner, that they would not have commited suicide nor suffered from long term depression. My prayers are that her spirit has been cured of the mental disorder she suffered during her physcal life.


            Again, I can reasonably assume that none of the other female classmates would have suffered from other then acute embarresment
            had they been the one on the receiving end of the mock sex acts while their friends laughed and pointed and otherwise reacted with no indication of fear, panic, or thinking the victim was gonna be hurt or suffer any long term mental anguish in any manner at all. Obviously my post would have been quite diff if the story related a scene of panic fear crying screaming & attempts to run from the room by others and relating threats where made against the girl. And yes I'll go so far as to say the orginal topic poster hoped for the reactions to be based on thinking violent rape with threats made took place. In which case class reaction would been drastically different.



            If such had happened to me in a bar with friends as jazz asked with same reaction by friends as story says occured i'd of regarded it as a hazing and been somewhat shocked and yes embarressed. Again as far as I'm concerned the topic poster got the type of responce they hoped for. That of reasonable responce to a act of actual violent rape where any witnesses present react as witnesses to such events natually react due to real human nature. The story as I read it is of a sad outcome that none of males participants or classmates thought possible at the time or afterwards. The male participants should be charged according to the countries lawsfor the event as it actually occured. Involuntary manslaughter or countries equivalent for incidence where victim commited suicide afterwards when no one felt any reason to think any harm temporary or lasting would occur. If I misread the story of events, my apologies. As I readthe storyit looks like one of warped hazing that went to far with classmates not recognizing the girls actual mental condition. Nor anyone feeling theredbe any reason to think the end result would occur. Female freinds have empathy for female freinds. None of the females in class according to story, reacted in a way to indicate any of them regarded it as a crime in progress. Why is that? Why did no one react as people normally react when rape occurs in their presence? Why did no one react as people would naturally react when violence occurs in their presence? And why did the original topic poster use a misleading heading instead of an accurate one such as "5 males pretend to rape girl while rest of class including friends of victim sees the event as a harmless lark, & later the girl commits suicide"?
            Life for its own carnal pleasure.Synths: Novation KS4 & Maudio Venom. Guitar: BC Rich It Warlock.. Bass: BC Rich Warlock. Sight: Aerial lasers by Omnisistem & Chauvet,. Geometric lasers by Extreme.

            Comment


            • #36
              You have a very naive, optimistic and actually inaccurate perception of human group reactions.
              Everyday, people get raped and murdered in public places such as train, subway, bars.
              9 times out of 10, nobody will move to help the victim.
              They laugh because it doesn't happen to them and won't react in fear of becoming victims themselves. It's easier to bond with the guilty than the victim, simply because he's in power.

              Passivity is rampant and usually is a consequence of fear. It's the same process 3 people can use to take over a full plane, armed only with cutter blades.

              I don't want to comment on the fact that you'd find acceptable for your daughter to be force naked and sexually assaulted in the middle of a classroom.
              I think you should discuss the topic with her. It might be enlightening.
              1/3 solid knowledge, 1/3 common sense, 1/3 made-up bull****************
              Wanna try a different pace ? Parlez-vous français ?

              Korg and Akai manuals

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Darkstorm
                *blah blah blah*


                I didn't even read past the first paragraph. If you want to split hairs over what is rape and what isn't, and what it humiliating and degrading and frightening and intimidating, I can't do anything about it.
                5 males pinned down one female in front of her peers, stripped her down, and mock raped her. Pull that **************** in Sheboygan and all 5 of you are going to jail for sexual assault.

                I bet this girl was perfectly well adjusted, and that everybody around her had the same twisted attitude about it you do, so she killed herself out of shame.
                There is nothing defensible about your position. Sorry.
                C7
                Subliminal aggression - C7 has it. -Incubitabus

                One time my gig bag and everything in it mysteriously got covered in urine while it was in my home. I want to blame the cats but my wife is crazy sometimes. -Davedblyoo


                C7... HCBF's resident pompous dick with a claw hammer. -Hearafter
                Winner!! T-Broom's Inaugural HCBF Funny MF Award 10/6/06
                Winner!! Thumper's 'HCBF Gutter Poet' Award 6/17/07

                "Oh my god...C7 You are so rock and roll, it's not even funny." -bassgirl9

                Comment


                • #38
                  +1 to Jazzy and C7 here.
                  Clever/dumb balance restored!
                  My band - Contact Lost - Take a listen, our entire album can be heard on our myspace
                  I also play backing for Iona Bain
                  House of Rock Promotions

                  Trusty Budget Gear:
                  Stagg BM350: Humbuckers powerful enough to pick up a heartbeat!
                  Squier VM Fretless: Mwah!
                  BC Rich Warlock: For when the funk calls!
                  Ashdown EB 180-15







                  Originally Posted by Jugghaid



                  There's a big difference between a revolutionary and a reckless, self-absorbed dumbass.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by beginner01
                    It was a "mock"rape.........not "real" prolly a little wanna-be ho----------------now she knows
                    No.

                    Now she's dead.
                    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                    -- Bob Parks

                    "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                    -- Oscar Wilde

                    "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                    -- Oscar Wilde

                    "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                    -- Theodore White

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Darkstorm
                      My daughter would never be so weak minded and easily humiliated by such a thing that shed commit suicide over it. If she had a brain disorder that caused her chemical balance to be such that she was easilly depressed or even suicidal that would have beed spotted yrs before and proper medical care given to allow her to live a normal life. A Normal mentally healthy teen would never commit suicide over such a thing. Period. Might be embarressed about it happening. But thats all.


                      She might seek revenge. She might break her friendship with classmate friends who didnt give any real aid. But you can damn well bet and win shed never ever commit such as act as suicide over being "humiliated" Nor would she feel humiliated about it.


                      Yeah I read the part about her being stripped. So what. Somethings really really wrong mentally with a kid whod commit suicide over being stripped in front of others their own age. Those who teach their kids to be ashamed of being seen naked by their peers to the point of suicidal are sick and gross people in my book.

                      If youve raised your kids to be so weak minded that theyd become suicidal over being bulleyed or even sexualy harrassed then I feel real sorry for your kids Youve done them a gross injustice imo
                      Nice job of "Blame the Victim".
                      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                      -- Bob Parks

                      "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                      -- Oscar Wilde

                      "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                      -- Oscar Wilde

                      "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                      -- Theodore White

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by rikshaw


                        i really hope that you arent a parent.



                        +1...



                        - georgestrings

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Fireball_73
                          +1 to Jazzy and C7 here.



                          +2...



                          - georgestrings

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Darkstorm
                            Rather like what happens to newbie scouts tied naked to tree in woods and college hazings in the 70's...

                            But all evidence indicates the spirit of the acts was more along the nature of hazing...


                            You do realize that so-called hazing is, for the most part, VOLUNTARY.
                            "Newbie scouts" college frat-pledges, etc. are all there because they CHOOSE to be.

                            Those statements, and all those previous, are so blatantly stupid and cruelly heartless that any further drivel isn't worth reading or arguing with.
                            Clearly mentally unstable. Lacking good judgement.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Crescent Seven


                              Come on out to Denver. I'll hit you in the face with a pipe and then bend you over the bumper of my truck and pretend to butt**************** you while I make you scream "SOOOWEEEE" and all of my friends point and laugh. Then after you pick yourself up off the pavement and drag your ass back to KC, you can come post in this thread again with your new insight into the matter of humiliation. Obviously you have no idea how it feels.
                              C7


                              Gonna have to disagree with you on the whole pipe thing.
                              Why allow him to be unconscious? The point is for him to experience it.

                              Otherwise, +1
                              Clearly mentally unstable. Lacking good judgement.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Darkstorm
                                Lets look at the evidence rather then doing the obvious knee jerk reactions based on the false headline "5 males gang rape girl". First of all, actual rape is a violent crime in all cases. The girl was not hit in the head with a pipe and knocked out as one poster proposed doing to me. All indications say the rest of class took it as a lark. Mock help given, laughing and pointing by non participants. Rather like what happens to newbie scouts tied naked to tree in woods and college hazings in the 70's. Other then wrestling her downand holding her down theres absolutely no evidence that she was ever hit or beaten in any manner at all. Theres absolutely no indication that any form of injury other then mental occured. Yes mental harm is serious stuff that can be as bad as any physical harm. But all evidence indicates the spirit of the acts was more along the nature of hazing rather then that of rape perpetuators. If the acts had been performed in a manner some of you are assuming, there would have been lots of screaming, crying, shock reactions and panic by at a good percentage of the rest of class. Some would have run from the classroom. Thats how people young or adult react. None of the rest of class it appears reacted in a manner indicating fear. Fear was absent from them. If she had been told your gonna be killed if you scream or a gun or knife or club or fists brandished against her that would have been noted in the story. None of that it appears happened. The incident occured in all likelyhood in a spirit of hazing. Yes some mentally unbalanced people have commited suicide after hazing incidences. Story says friends laughed & pointed. While some of her friends in the class may have not been the friends the victim thought, at least some of them obviusly where actual friends. Everyone has several actual friends in their school classes. Did any of them start screaming? Did any of them run from the room crying and in panic over freind being hurt or raped? No.


                                Suicide as a result of actions taken against a person by others is allways a result of self worth being destroyed or lacking in the first place. So yes my statement that my daughter would not have commited suicide is valid Cause she had strong sense of self worth & imo had this all the way up to the time she died in an accident. Theres a fantastically large difference between violent rape and hijinks by people against other people. Even when those hijinks include mock sex acts where no weapons or reason to fear for ones life are involved. The reaction by the rest of the class very strongly indicates those elements where absent. All indications indicate the incidence took place in a spirit the rest of class took as fun hijinks, warped though they may have been.

                                The topic title should have been accurate.The pster mo obviosly was hoping for knee jerk reaction Title shouldhave been accurate such as "Classmates pretend to have sex with a fellow classmate" or somesuch. Perhaps the fool who thought it akin to hitting me in the head with steel pipe then performing mock sex on me is incapable of telling the difference between actual violence and obvious pretending actions. Some people dont have that abilty of awareness. That poster imo doesnt.


                                What happened is sad. That the girl was suffering from mental disorder seems fairly obvious to me. Thus my statement about she shuld have been receiving medical help allready for mental problems. Suicide by actual victims of suicide does occur. More often today then in times past. This imo is due to lower sense of self worth by todays people then had by people in the past. The emo generation & the rise of self cutting etc by todays young is evidence of this lowered sense of self worth todays society has given people. I can with fair reason reasonably assume that if the incident had taken place against any of the other females in the class in the same manner, that they would not have commited suicide nor suffered from long term depression. My prayers are that her spirit has been cured of the mental disorder she suffered during her physcal life.


                                Again, I can reasonably assume that none of the other female classmates would have suffered from other then acute embarresment
                                had they been the one on the receiving end of the mock sex acts while their friends laughed and pointed and otherwise reacted with no indication of fear, panic, or thinking the victim was gonna be hurt or suffer any long term mental anguish in any manner at all. Obviously my post would have been quite diff if the story related a scene of panic fear crying screaming & attempts to run from the room by others and relating threats where made against the girl. And yes I'll go so far as to say the orginal topic poster hoped for the reactions to be based on thinking violent rape with threats made took place. In which case class reaction would been drastically different.



                                If such had happened to me in a bar with friends as jazz asked with same reaction by friends as story says occured i'd of regarded it as a hazing and been somewhat shocked and yes embarressed. Again as far as I'm concerned the topic poster got the type of responce they hoped for. That of reasonable responce to a act of actual violent rape where any witnesses present react as witnesses to such events natually react due to real human nature. The story as I read it is of a sad outcome that none of males participants or classmates thought possible at the time or afterwards. The male participants should be charged according to the countries lawsfor the event as it actually occured. Involuntary manslaughter or countries equivalent for incidence where victim commited suicide afterwards when no one felt any reason to think any harm temporary or lasting would occur. If I misread the story of events, my apologies. As I readthe storyit looks like one of warped hazing that went to far with classmates not recognizing the girls actual mental condition. Nor anyone feeling theredbe any reason to think the end result would occur. Female freinds have empathy for female freinds. None of the females in class according to story, reacted in a way to indicate any of them regarded it as a crime in progress. Why is that? Why did no one react as people normally react when rape occurs in their presence? Why did no one react as people would naturally react when violence occurs in their presence? And why did the original topic poster use a misleading heading instead of an accurate one such as "5 males pretend to rape girl while rest of class including friends of victim sees the event as a harmless lark, & later the girl commits suicide"?



                                i am impressed with your ability to maintain your position even in the face of facts.

                                you remind me of someone

                                oh yea, George Bush.

                                this is not a knee jerk reaction. i have thought long and hard on this .

                                i think you should kill yourself. you will be doing your family a favor


                                what a dick!
                                ------------------------------------------------
                                The Rickenbacker Jet Glo Bass.

                                The Classic Rickenbacker bass - famous for its ringing sustain, treble punch and solid underlying bass. 50,001 Ric bass players can't be wrong!


                                2001 Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo
                                Peavey T-40
                                Epiphone Les Paul Standard
                                SX SJB-75
                                Ampeg B100R
                                Roland Microcube
                                Peavey Minx 110

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X