Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 males involved in gang rape will not be charged

Humiliated Polish teenager kills herself
    GDANSK, Poland, Oct. 26 (UPI) -- A special court in northern Poland is to rule on allegations five teenage boys terrorized a 14-year-old girl, who later committed suicide.

In a school classroom in the city of Gdansk a week ago, during their teacher's absence, the five boys took the girl, placed her on a bench, undressed her and simulated they were raping her, Radio Polonia said Thursday.

One of the boys filmed the whole 20 minutes of mock rape with his cell phone.

Her classmates, including girls, only half-heartedly tried to defend her, and nobody went to call a teacher. A majority of the classmates were laughing while watching the teen's humiliation, Serbia's Fonet news agency said.

The girl did not come to school on Friday, and on Saturday her mother found her hanged in her room.

Police detained the five boys, but being juveniles they will not face charges.

Only a special "family court" can decide whether to place them in a correctional insitution, Fonet said.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20061026-114650-9679r

Well, the laws are different in European countries I guess. Here in the states those boys would be looking at hard time. In Minnesota a child under ten cannot be charged with a crime, but I think that could change in the future as there have been murders committed by children that young.

Comment

EDIT: God know what I would do people like that if that happened to someone I knew...
      Clever/dumb balance restored!
      My band - Contact Lost - Take a listen, our entire album can be heard on our myspace
      I also play backing for Iona Bain
      House of Rock Promotions

Trusty Budget Gear:
      Stagg BM350: Humbuckers powerful enough to pick up a heartbeat!
      Squier VM Fretless: Mwah!
      BC Rich Warlock: For when the funk calls!
      Ashdown EB 180-15

Originally Posted by Jugghaid

There's a big difference between a revolutionary and a reckless, self-absorbed dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball_73

EDIT: God know what I would do people like that if that happened to someone I knew...

I have a sneaking suspicion that retribution is in the air over this...
        I just can't believe that the classmates didn't do anything about it. That's as sick as the assault...
        C7
        Subliminal aggression - C7 has it. -Incubitabus

One time my gig bag and everything in it mysteriously got covered in urine while it was in my home. I want to blame the cats but my wife is crazy sometimes. -Davedblyoo

C7... HCBF's resident pompous dick with a claw hammer. -Hearafter
        Winner!! T-Broom's Inaugural HCBF Funny MF Award 10/6/06
        Winner!! Thumper's 'HCBF Gutter Poet' Award 6/17/07

"Oh my god...C7 You are so rock and roll, it's not even funny." -bassgirl9

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

I have a sneaking suspicion that retribution is in the air over this...
          I just can't believe that the classmates didn't do anything about it. That's as sick as the assault...
          C7

Retribution of whose part? The girls family etc? or was this some sort of pointless playground bullying retribution gone horribly wrong? I mean molevently planned for some reason they were targeting this girl.

All the fights I got inot at school were when I was 13/14 and it took a lot of courage to stand up to the people that were bullying me...

I just can't get past this ....
          My band - Contact Lost - Take a listen, our entire album can be heard on our myspace
          House of Rock Promotions

Trusty Budget Gear:
          Ashdown EB 180-15

There's a big difference between a revolutionary and a reckless, self-absorbed dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball_73

Retribution of whose part? The girls family etc? or was this some sort of pointless playground bullying retribution gone horribly wrong? I mean molevently planned for some reason they were targeting this girl.

All the fights I got inot at school were when I was 13/14 and it took a lot of courage to stand up to the people that were bullying me...

I just can't get past this ....

By retribution I mean some uncle of this girl running down one of the boys with his car or something. Eastern Europe is a crazy place...
            C7

One time my gig bag and everything in it mysteriously got covered in urine while it was in my home. I want to blame the cats but my wife is crazy sometimes. -Davedblyoo

Comment

1/3 solid knowledge, 1/3 common sense, 1/3 made-up bull****************
              Wanna try a different pace ? Parlez-vous français ?

Korg and Akai manuals

Comment

By retribution I mean some uncle of this girl running down one of the boys with his car or something. Eastern Europe is a crazy place...
                C7

Thought so.
                House of Rock Promotions

Trusty Budget Gear:
                Ashdown EB 180-15

Comment

It was a "mock"rape.........not "real" prolly a little wanna-be ho----------------now she knows
                  Don't take me seriously,unless you're offended....................bitch!Don't frickin' worry about it!.....its a "catch&release"plan

Comment

Originally posted by beginner01
                    It was a "mock"rape.........not "real" prolly a little wanna-be ho----------------now she knows

Boooo.

Comment

It wasn't a gang rape--the thread title is misleading.
                      It's still a sexual assult, though, and they should be charged.
                      "In your face, Ace of Bass!"
                      -bassesofalessergod
                      "Well you may be Ace Of Bass but apparently you're not Ace Of Ass"
                      -Bluescout
                      "Ace, Are you really ugly?"
                      -no-logic
                      "Ace, the lengths to which you will go to get laid astound me." -BigPigPeaches
                      "Ace finally gets a date and the only thing that ****************s him is his car." - BigPigPeaches

Check Rowka's parody thread for an insightful demonstration of relative vision. - Jazz Ad

"How are your daughters when it comes to the art of Suck?" -ToeJamFootball to Lug.

Comment

Simulated, faked rape isnt rape. If a person is gonna commit suicide over someone or someones engaging in mock sex with them, they got something seriously wrong with them. Imo. Especially if its a teenager committing suicide cause some other teens pretended they where haveing sex with them. Girl was long overdue for psychiatric help imo. I'd like to know what kind of famillylife she was having. would rather suspect something very wrong was going on there for a teen to suicide as a result of another teen or teens pretending to have sex with them.
                        Life for its own carnal pleasure.Synths: Novation KS4 & Maudio Venom. Guitar: BC Rich It Warlock.. Bass: BC Rich Warlock. Sight: Aerial lasers by Omnisistem & Chauvet,. Geometric lasers by Extreme.

Comment

Originally Posted by Kindess
                          There are many reasons to like bassdudeguy (starting with the name), but that hair is my favorite reason.

Originally posted by The Ox
                          Holy ****************, you're actually correcting someone's spelling!

Originnaly posted by C7
                          Yo I got NO BEEF with bassdudeguy.

It's because of his hair. Any other guy in my position would be jealous as **************** of that Flowing Mane of Magnitude, but this pimp doesn't seethe with envy on a brother that's in it to win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstorm
                            Simulated, faked rape isnt rape. If a person is gonna commit suicide over someone or someones engaging in mock sex with them, they got something seriously wrong with them. Imo. Especially if its a teenager committing suicide cause some other teens pretended they where haveing sex with them. Girl was long overdue for psychiatric help imo. I'd like to know what kind of famillylife she was having. would rather suspect something very wrong was going on there for a teen to suicide as a result of another teen or teens pretending to have sex with them.

Are you ****************ing kidding me? They pinned her down and dry humped her against her will and pleads to stop in front of all of her peers, and nobody tried to help her. That's as good as rape as far as I'm concerned. That had to be ****************ing humiliating.
                            What the **************** is wrong with you? If that was your daughter, you wouldn't be sitting here justifying it, and you wouldn't just tell her it was no big deal.
                            I can't tell if you're playing contrarian here just to do it, or you really believe that it's this girl's fault, but either way you have something wrong in your ****************ing head.
                            C7

Comment

Are you ****************ing kidding me? They pinned her down and dry humped her against her will and pleads to stop in front of all of her peers, and nobody tried to help her. That's as good as rape as far as I'm concerned. That had to be ****************ing humiliating.
                              What the **************** is wrong with you? If that was your daughter, you wouldn't be sitting here justifying it, and you wouldn't just tell her it was no big deal.
                              I can't tell if you're playing contrarian here just to do it, or you really believe that it's this girl's fault, but either way you have something wrong in your ****************ing head.
                              C7

you left out the part where they stripped her. i wouldn't bother trying to argue with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X