Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Bass Amp update: I got a Roland Cube 100.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bass Amp update: I got a Roland Cube 100.

Yeah, I know it's not quite what most of you guys were recommending (200 watts min to jam or gig), but the thing just really seduced me on sound and feel. Seems plenty dang loud if you need it and even if it's not enough I could always go direct out to PA. Thanks for the advice.

Doesn't anyone care about my thread?

Comment

Business OP plus cheap Domain and web hosting for your band, Check it out!
      If You Always Do What You Have Always Done
      You Will always Have What You Have Right Now.

Comment

Just Kidding man

Congrats Roland Makes good equipment

100 watts will be ok for small indoor venues.
        Business OP plus cheap Domain and web hosting for your band, Check it out!
        If You Always Do What You Have Always Done
        You Will always Have What You Have Right Now.

Comment

Comment

If it's their new 1x12 combo with the updates, it's a really smokin' deal.

Comment

If it's their new 1x12 combo with the updates, it's a really smokin' deal.

Is that different than existing Roland Cube bass amps that you find for sale? How do you tell if it's new? What are the updates?

Comment

All I know is it's the bass CUBE 100, Cost me about $400, has about 6 amp models, top mounted controls: volume & gain, 4 band eq, delay, compression, chorus; steel grill mesh speaker protector, the 12" speaker has a tweeter in front of or integrated into its cone, headphone out, buncha ins/outs on back panel. I maybe had it turned up 1/4 of the full volume scale and my landlady started giving me grief.

Comment

congrats!!

those other new Roland D-Bass combos seem to be getting great feedback as well....
                  butter>margarine

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread. My Cube 100 should be here Monday. I'd be interested in hearing further about how your Cube is working out for you.
                    Current Setup
                    Ibanez SRX400
                    Roland Cube Bass 100
                    Nemesis N8

Comment

Working...
                    X