Funny label's!

dragon9666

• Members

Have you ever read some of the crazy warning labels found on various products these days? All of these are real. I am not making any of them up.

A label on a baby stroller warns: "Remove Child Before Folding." I pity this poor kid.

A brass fishing lure with a three-pronged hook on the end warns: "Harmful if Swallowed." That is especially true if you are a fish, but I assume some human decided to give it a nibble, too.

A warning on a flushable toilet brush states: "Do not use for Personal Hygiene." Now that one is just downright frightening.

How about this label on a bottle of drain cleaner that warns: "If you do not understand, or cannot read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this product." If you cannot read, how would you know what that warning label is saying? Perhaps a skull and cross-bones would have done the trick.

A cartridge for a laser printer warns, "Do not Eat Toner." Thanks for the reminder. I was going to have some with my burrito today at lunch, but now that you've warned me, I'll pass.

A label on a 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow warns: "Not Intended for Highway Use." Did some guy actually do this? He must have been fast runner!

A can of self-defense pepper spray warns users: "May Irritate Eyes." Yeah, I was kind of hoping for that, especially the eyes of the person who is attacking me!

A dishwasher carries this warning: "Do not allow Children to play in the Dishwasher." This was probably written for the same person who folded their kid in the stroller!

A household iron warns users: "Never iron clothes while they are being worn." OK, I'm going to confess to this one. I've put on a shirt, seen a wrinkle, and then ironed the wrinkled spot while wearing it. So I guess all these labels are not crazy. Or maybe they are and I am. You pick.

One final warning label. On the side of household knife: "Never Try to Catch a Falling Knife." Ouch.

:D

Anymore good ones?

• Members

I love the Jeep Commander commercial where they are driving under the water , and looking at the fish thru the sunroof, etc. At the end the Jeep drives out of the water on to the beach and the small print at the bottom of the screen actually says "Dramatization, vehicle not suitable for underwater use"!:freak:

Archived