No announcement yet.

Funny label's!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny label's!

Have you ever read some of the crazy warning labels found on various products these days? All of these are real. I am not making any of them up.

A label on a baby stroller warns: "Remove Child Before Folding." I pity this poor kid.

A brass fishing lure with a three-pronged hook on the end warns: "Harmful if Swallowed." That is especially true if you are a fish, but I assume some human decided to give it a nibble, too.

A warning on a flushable toilet brush states: "Do not use for Personal Hygiene." Now that one is just downright frightening.

How about this label on a bottle of drain cleaner that warns: "If you do not understand, or cannot read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this product." If you cannot read, how would you know what that warning label is saying? Perhaps a skull and cross-bones would have done the trick.

A cartridge for a laser printer warns, "Do not Eat Toner." Thanks for the reminder. I was going to have some with my burrito today at lunch, but now that you've warned me, I'll pass.

A label on a 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow warns: "Not Intended for Highway Use." Did some guy actually do this? He must have been fast runner!

A can of self-defense pepper spray warns users: "May Irritate Eyes." Yeah, I was kind of hoping for that, especially the eyes of the person who is attacking me!

A dishwasher carries this warning: "Do not allow Children to play in the Dishwasher." This was probably written for the same person who folded their kid in the stroller!

A household iron warns users: "Never iron clothes while they are being worn." OK, I'm going to confess to this one. I've put on a shirt, seen a wrinkle, and then ironed the wrinkled spot while wearing it. So I guess all these labels are not crazy. Or maybe they are and I am. You pick.

One final warning label. On the side of household knife: "Never Try to Catch a Falling Knife." Ouch.

Anymore good ones?
    "Just as the highest and the lowest notes are equally inaudible, so perhaps, is the greatest sense and the greatest nonsense equally unintelligible. "

WWW.Barrelbright.com

On the packet of almonds I bought yesterday.

"This product might contain nuts"
    well I would certainly hope so....
    tele burns longer, strat burns hotter
    Number 9, Number 9, Number 9
    My Gear:
    LeCompte #41 (5 string)
    Boss TU-2
    GK 400RB
    Turn me on Dead Man

Comment

Gear: German Upright > K&K Pickup and pre > Sansamp > Nemesis 2x10, other **************** I dont need or use

Code:
      _ ________
      | / () () \n | | |_
      | | |^^^^| | |
      |_| | | | |
      | ^^^^ | |
      ________/_|
      | || |
      ---- ----
      Swinging Beef and the Daptoids

Comment

This is a good one...
        STAN (STAN)

2001 MIA P-Bass
        200? Spector NS2000 Q5
        Ampeg SVP-Pro
        QSC RMX1450
        SWR Goliath III
        Ampeg B100R combo

SX 57 Strat Copy
        Alvarez RD20S
        Peavey Generation Series

WINNER OF THE RIPPIN'ROBIN INAUGURAL "DAMN FUNNY SUBSTITUTES FOR 'WTF?!'" AWARD! 2/26/06

Winner! Hammer's first post of the day to make me spew coffee on my computer award.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...2#post26802372

Comment

Reminds me when Dan Akroyd did the SNL skit where he pushed the "Bag of glass" for the kids!
          "Just as the highest and the lowest notes are equally inaudible, so perhaps, is the greatest sense and the greatest nonsense equally unintelligible. "

WWW.Barrelbright.com

Comment

Reminds me when Dan Akroyd did the SNL skit where he pushed the "Bag of glass" for the kids!

Dayum - you gotta be old to remember that.
            Cheers,
            Gerry
            PHX AZ

Gear list:
            Tribute by G&L L-2000
            Schecter Stiletto Studio-5 Bass
            Ampeg BA115T
            Boss Micro BR Recorder
            2004 KTM 950

Comment

hence my avatar.

I got it from a bag of photopaper that came with an HP printer.

My favorite saying that I've seen on packaging is:

"One size fits most"

I think that it would make a great band name.
              —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

I love the Jeep Commander commercial where they are driving under the water , and looking at the fish thru the sunroof, etc. At the end the Jeep drives out of the water on to the beach and the small print at the bottom of the screen actually says "Dramatization, vehicle not suitable for underwater use"!
                Bandless and happy about it

Comment

The messed up thing is that 99% of those warning labels are a result of some lawsuit or fear of one...

My personal fav is "this bag is not a toy." Like I'm gonna play astronaut and suffocate myself... or let my kid do the same!
                  Loads of stock Fender Precision Basses
                  Custom Fender Precision Bass
                  Ashdown ABM 500 EVO II
                  Ashdown Classic Mini 48 & 115 cabs
                  Custom P-bass style - USA Customs P-bass body, 1996 Fender P-bass Special Neck, Musicman Sterling pickup, Fender Big Block P-bass preamp, 1979 Ibanez Musician bass bridge

Comment

Get out of the kitchen!!!!

WINNER OF THE BONOMAN POST OF THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF HCBF!!! 08/22/2007

Winner of the King Kashue Best topical picture *EVAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR* Award.

You are the only person who has clothes I envy. - D Aussie

http://www.myspace.com/drowka

Fire Sale! Everything must go!
                    New Lower Prices!!!!
                    Ibanez ATK300RSP BK-$599
                    NS CRM4 -$1799

Comment

What? Only indoors and outdoors?

(Taken from a string of decorative lights)

New Lower Prices!!!!
                      Ibanez ATK300RSP BK-$599
                      NS CRM4 -$1799

Comment

New Lower Prices!!!!
                        Ibanez ATK300RSP BK-$599
                        NS CRM4 -$1799

Comment

New Lower Prices!!!!
                          Ibanez ATK300RSP BK-$599
                          NS CRM4 -$1799

Comment

New Lower Prices!!!!
                            Ibanez ATK300RSP BK-$599
                            NS CRM4 -$1799

Comment

What the.............
                              "Keep out of children"?
                              So I can stab an adult and its OK?

WWW.Barrelbright.com

Comment

Working...
                              X