Whoa.

Crescent Seven

• Members

So my aunt died earlier this week. She wasn't my favorite person for a slew of reasons, but it's sad either way. My cousin is now an orphan...her dad died in 2004 in a car wreck.

Apparently she had a psychotic episode and was in the psych ward when she died; they had sedated her, and she vomited...

The cops picked her up when her neighbors called and said there was a strange woman knocking on their door, telling them that she just had sex with God, and that it was incredible.:freak:

I knew she was nuts, it's just too bad that she died while she was finally in the right place to get treatment...

C7

• Members

Just logged on for a few minutes and saw your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt, and will pray for your cousin.

I appreciate that. It's looking like I'm going to have to step into this situation moreso than I would like to, because my cousin is 17, into drugs, and my sister, who lives in Alaska, actually has legal custody of her until she's 18. Nobody can find her. She's going to be at the funeral I'm assuming, so I might have to kidnap her for a day or two to figure out what her plan of action is. I certainly wont settle for letting her crash with friends and wind up getting hurt if I can help it, but she's been out of control for a year or so. I'm literally the only person in CO that can do anything for her, but if she doesn't want to straighten up, I don't have any legal standing with forcing her to do anything, and she's 18 in August. It's a {censored}ed up situation.

C7

• Members

The likely scenario is that I won't be able to do anything and I'll resign myself to the same "well, I've tried half a dozen times, to no avail..." like I have with every other member of my {censored}ed up family.

I'm always here to help, but the kind of help they always want is basically "give me money, but don't tell me how to live my life." I'm pretty much done caring about people that don't give a {censored} about themselves, but since she's so young, I'll give it a shot.

Her brother, on the other hand, is a world class piece of {censored} ingrate whose problems are all someone else's fault. The next fat lip he gets is DEFINITELY going to be my fault...

C7

Archived