Oregon Trail

Bass8987

• Members

Does anyone remember the name of the Macintosh version where you could be in a wagon train with a bunch of people over the TOKEN RING or whatever old school network?

My favorite Apple II game was the one where you could make your own karate dude (roll up his stats and what not) and then go to tournaments and such. it saved your guys and they could gain belts and all that :)

• Members

Does anyone remember the name of the Macintosh version where you could be in a wagon train with a bunch of people over the TOKEN RING or whatever old school network?

My favorite Apple II game was the one where you could make your own karate dude (roll up his stats and what not) and then go to tournaments and such. it saved your guys and they could gain belts and all that
:)

Not sure, but I used to play Net Trek with my friends on the old School Macintosh computer. That {censored} was serious fun after school and on lunches. We'd play that till they kicked us out every night.

• Members

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!

You've heard of Yar's Revenge? Well, this is PC's Revenge.
:p

Okay, so I played on the PC at work, and let me tell you, it's pretty hard to hunt for food when you have to alt-tab every time someone walks by. I ran out of food pretty quick without being able to hunt.

Archived