hi..feel gay doing this, but..im old here...so thought id say hi!

t3ch

• Members

Hey all.

pretty much all in the title really. im old, and im a bassist....so i reckoned this the place to be! any manlovers I should know about? like how do you get those hot pictures from other cute male bassists??

t3ch x

• Members

bewbs or GTFO!!!!

:)

When you gonna come play with the Ampeg?

What, like, a date?? :love:

:D

Actually I just moved a few weeks ago back to Sterling, so I'm not as close as I used to be. So who knows :facepalm: There still needs to be a DC get together sometime! Surely the handful of us can find something bassy and interesting to do for a few hours.

• Members

Pretty obvious parody. It was too easy. Take you about 2 seconds to think it up?
:mad:

-1/10 for laziness!

:poke:

And further points off for drawing me out in the open, taunting me to make fun of you, but stopping short knowing full well that a mod is waiting to pounce and lay the ban-down on me for doing it. :mad:

-2/10

• Members

And further points off for drawing me out in the open, taunting me to make fun of you, but stopping short knowing full well that a mod is waiting to pounce and lay the ban-down on me for doing it.
:mad:

-2/10

Reported. :mad:

• Members

Hey all.

pretty much all in the title really. im old, and im a bassist....so i reckoned this the place to be! any manlovers I should know about? like how do you get those hot pictures from other cute male bassists??

t3ch x

Pshaw. DRF is still sexier. Heck, I'd have man-sex with him myself, the Sexay Bastage...:love::love::love:

not

• Members

What, like, a date??
:love:

:D

Actually I just moved a few weeks ago back to Sterling, so I'm not as close as I used to be. So who knows
:facepalm:
There still needs to be a DC get together sometime! Surely the handful of us can find something bassy and interesting to do for a few hours.

Is ok, I'm in Dunn Loring, just south of Vienna, so not really too far. Lord willing, we'll be getting a hous this spring, so I may hold a DC GTG this summer. woo to the hoo :)

Archived