OT: Tabloid Thursday!!!

Funkee1

• Members

I'm not gonna do this every week, like some of my other threads...... but this week, the tabloids are all abuzz about Jessica Simpsons weight gain. I tried to find some pics, but the only one I could post here looked like a photoshop job.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks better this way? Dukes of Hazzard Jessica looked like a stick with two balloons glued to it.

Anyone care to weigh in? (no pun intended)

• Members
she def. put on some pounds in those pictures. i think the mom jeans and the dual belts made it look worse that it is.

that being said, would hit either way.
:thu:

as long as she didnt open her mouth.

Opening her mouth would be a key component IMHO!Oh.....that's not what you meant?Sorry!

• Members

Haven't seen the pics, but I generally prefer a woman with a bit o' meat on her bones. I'm tired of the stick look being so trendy. It doesn't look overly healthy. Let these women eat. Let 'em work out too, I also prefer a fit woman.

As for JS...that chin dimple always turned me off. Too much of a Farrah Faucet wannabe.

• Members

I'm gonna go against the grain and say she looks big. Not grossly so, I'd still hit it, but I would definitely not classify her as skinny. I like the old Jessica more.

Sorry.

As for JS...that chin dimple always turned me off. Too much of a Farrah Faucet wannabe.

You say that like she picked it out or had it added via surgery :lol: :poke:

• Members

She looks fine, but, the empty space between her ears is a total turn-off for me.

Indeeeed.

She's one of those people who are so dumb you can't even enjoy their stupidity. It's just so much concentrated dumbass that it is painful and agonizing to watch.

• Members

Indeeeed.

She's one of those people who are so dumb you can't even enjoy their stupidity. It's just so much concentrated dumbass that it is painful and agonizing to watch.

See, that's how I feel when I try to watch "The Office." If ONE of the characters was an idiot it might be funny, but they're ALL idiots.

Archived