With all this Etta/ Beyonce talk, did I tell ya about the customer the other day?

Funkee1

• Members

Forgive me if I am repeating myself.......but you can't make this stuff up!

A lady comes into my department the other day. The following is an account of the discussion as accurately as I can remember:

Funkee: Can I help you"

Lady: Where are Beyonce CDs?

Funkee: Right here, under "B". Which one are you looking for?

Lady: I want the song she sang at the Inaugaration. I think it's called "At Last".

Funkee: Oh! That's not on any Beyonce CD. It's on the Cadillac Records soundtrack.

Lady: But isn't it a Beyonce song?

F: Not, it's an Etta James song.

L: But I saw Beyonce sing it!

F: Yes. She played Etta James in the movie.

L: Isn't it a new song?

F No. It's from the 60's

L: And you're sure it's on that CD?

F: Yes. Here (hands her Cadillac Records Soundtrack)

L: What's this?

F: The CD you're looking for. with Beyonce singing "At Last"

L: Oh! I see! That song is from this movie!

F: Yeah!

L: What's the movie called?

:facepalm:

• Members

Do I need to ask you to walk outside and look at the sign on the building, to remind you where you're working? The old guy in the entrance is NOT checking for our Mensa membership cards.

*people dumb, ain't they?
:lol:

I often say not everybody who shops at Wal-mart is an idiot, but the idiots sure do shop there in great abundance!

• CMS Author

I often say not everybody who shops at Wal-mart is an idiot, but the idiots sure do shop there in great abundance!

My current life forces me to shop there. I hate it. The rank stupidity that's almost beyond belief. The Made in China *everything*. The 985 security camera's on the roof pointing at the parking lot. That {censored}ing idiot smiley face. All of it.

• Members

My current life forces me to shop there. I hate it. The rank stupidity that's almost beyond belief. The Made in China *everything*. The 985 security camera's on the roof pointing at the parking lot. That {censored}ing idiot smiley face. All of it.

We are Walmart! You will be assimilated! Resisitance is futile!

Archived