The Return of Myth Lab??

Crescent Seven

• Members

It's in the works. John, the singer/guitarist, is wanting to get it going again, and I've been longing for a comeback since about 5 minutes after we split in 2007. All we need is a drummer, and I've had some decent ad responses.

If you've never heard Myth Lab, check it out: myspace.com/mythlabdenver, click on "videos".

C7

• Members

Didn't you have a "never going back to that bull{censored} again" blowout with these guys?
:confused:

Then again, bandless as I am, I'd probably whore myself back into the same pit of frustration if I had a similar opportunity.
:D:facepalm:

Just with the drummer. John got into another project, and got to see exactly what I was up against with the promotions and drawing crowds from a different perspective. We were always boys, though.

C7

• Members

I always thought it was a great name and really cool music. You guys had a great feel and energy. I hope it all happens soon.
:thu:

I gotta testify...myth lab rocked the f'n house...:rawk::rawk:

this can only be good news for the 303...

Josh - you guys gotta figure out how to make it work...

• Members

John got into another project, and got to see exactly what I was up against with the promotions and drawing crowds from a different perspective.

It's a great feeling getting that vindication when a former band member suddenly has to start filling all of your shoes and it suddenly all makes sense to him now.

Archived