I dig this video, it may offend some.

countrybass

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm confused about what, exactly, he is upset. Its a mixed message to release a bunch of songs about keeping your freedom and then follow it up with a song upset about businesses being big and having to work for a living. To truly be free, one has to be free to fail and also free to succeed. Walmart doesn't drive small businesses out of business, consumer's do. If you really don't want a big box store in your town, never buy from one. If you really hate giving bailout money to large companies, how can you have supported Bush or Obama? Both of them did it.

• Members

I can't watch youtube at work but that dude is a douche. There's evidence to suggest that the more cousins you {censored}, the more you like Toby Kieth:D

Um.... I just looked in the mirror, my neck is pretty red! LMAO!!!!!!! Never touched a cousin though!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I dunno, the tune is forgettable but sort of hard to argue with lines like this:

Mama gets her rocks off watchin desperate housewives

Daddy works his can off payin for the good life

Kids on the youtube learnin how to be cool

Livin in a cruel world, pays to be a mean girl

Poor little Lithamus, Americas town.

She gained five pounds and lost her crown.

Quick fix plastic surgical antidote.

Got herself a record deal, can't even sing a note

• Members

I'm confused about what, exactly, he is upset. Its a mixed message to release a bunch of songs about keeping your freedom and then follow it up with a song upset about businesses being big and having to work for a living. To truly be free, one has to be free to fail and also free to succeed. Walmart doesn't drive small businesses out of business, consumer's do. If you really don't want a big box store in your town, never buy from one. If you really hate giving bailout money to large companies, how can you have supported Bush or Obama? Both of them did it.

[/soapbox] :D

I agree.

• Members

Are you trying to analyze country music? :lol:

Archived