So, I

78pbass

• Moderators

Except that I'm in Portland, going to school for another year.

Consequently, I have no idea of who might be playing where. The Peacock usually has live music, sometimes Squirrel's does, sometimes the Bombs Away. Let's see what I can find for you.

• Members

Thumper, We just had lunch at Block 15. I had a good simple beer (Glo), fish and chips and shared the Apple Cake. The Mrs had the Autumn Salad (greens, apple slices, smoked walnuts, cheese) and it was spectacular. I not much of a salad person, but it was awesome.

Bloktoberfest is going on tonite, so if the wedding lets out at a reasonable hour, we?l prolly meander down there. I?l PM all three of you with my number incase you have plans involving heading this way.

Laters

Corey

• Moderators

Thumper, We just had lunch at Block 15. I had a good simple beer (Glo), fish and chips and shared the Apple Cake. The Mrs had the Autumn Salad (greens, apple slices, smoked walnuts, cheese) and it was spectacular. I not much of a salad person, but it was awesome.

Bloktoberfest is going on tonite, so if the wedding lets out at a reasonable hour, we?l prolly meander down there. I?l PM all three of you with my number incase you have plans involving heading this way.

Laters

Corey

I'll be in town tomorrow morning.

• Moderators

dammit...we?e heading to the airport in 30 minutes...

there will be a next time where there? more time allotted for play and no wedding to consume all hours.

I look forward to it.

You wouldn't have been able to get in touch with me, anyway. I got to Corvallis, turned on my computer, heard a loud crackling sound and smelled the distinct odor of frying electronics. Computer dead, and I was out of touch all day yesterday. Back in Portland now.

Archived