The death of a perfectly good bass (video content)

solderjunkie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you end up gluing the neck? It looks like that's where it snapped.

The neck was glued at the heel... the main breakage was the control-side of the body, then the headstock, then the neck finally separated from the body. The neck still had the plate, screws, and a square of body-wood attached to it.:cool:

• Members

The neck was glued at the heel... the main breakage was the control-side of the body, then the headstock, then the neck finally separated from the body.
The neck still had the plate, screws, and a square of body-wood attached to it.
:cool:

:lol:

I only watched once so I must've missed all that, the first breakage I saw was when you threw it neck first.

• Members

Que?

There's a difference between smashing an instrument for show and being so {censored}ing angry/hyped up than you just want to smash everything. Smashing mic stands, amps, people, drums, or anything rather than just putting on a show, aka look at us/me, we're/I'm smashing an instrument.

• Members

There's a difference between smashing an instrument for
show
and being so {censored}ing angry/hyped up than you just want to smash everything. Smashing mic stands, amps, people, drums, or anything rather than just
putting on a show
, aka look at us/me, we're/I'm smashing an instrument.

As a musician, I know I would absolutely hate to put on a show:lol:

• Members

Nothing says unabashed rock and roll like standing still, using music stands and offering to play an encore after destroying instruments. It was also a nice touch that you had to leave the stage for the destruction. Was that on recommendation of venue ownership? Way to go!

• Members

Nothing says unabashed rock and roll like standing still, using music stands and offering to play an encore after destroying instruments. It was also a nice touch that you had to leave the stage for the destruction. Was that on recommendation of venue ownership? Way to go!

I would write something about how obvious it is that your parents didn't show you enough love or attention and how it caused you to be the repulsive indignant troll that you are... but I'm above that, so here it is in all white letters.

The only way this will come to light is if someone quotes me... and... I might get banninated for it, so eat a bag of dicks.

:D

Archived