spiders are crazy

Sonic1

• Members

We have an old shed in our backyard that's about 8' square and has been overtaken in it's entirety by spiders. Top to bottom, wall to wall. It's fricking amazing!

I should start feeding them all caffeine, as cool as all the webs are, there is still some free space in there that could be filled before the winter hits.

• Members

We have an old shed in our backyard that's about 8' square and has been overtaken in it's entirety by spiders. Top to bottom, wall to wall. It's fricking amazing!

I should start feeding them all caffeine, as cool as all the webs are, there is still some free space in there that could be filled before the winter hits.

Maybe the caffiene will motivate them to make you one of their spider hammocks!:lol:

• Members

No no, get it right! The THC spiders made hammocks!
:cop:
:poke:

*Doesn't think the spiders deserve a share in the puffage however*

If any creature needs to chill the hell out it's a spider... they wouldn't get the "munchies", would they? :eek:

• Members

Hahaha very true.

I would hope they don't get the munchies though.
You should see the size of these spiders in and around our place.
:freak::eek:

Well, the sooner you get them out of the shed, the sooner Ren can dig him a zombie panick room under it.

• Members

Well, the sooner you get them out of the shed, the sooner Ren can dig him a zombie panick room under it.

:eek: Oh man, don't give him ideas. For one, he would probably end up eating the spiders. In that case, no love from me.

He has his nik for a reason. :freak:

I'm good with the zombie shelter though. :thu:

• Members

:eek:
Oh man, don't give him ideas. For one, he would probably end up eating the spiders. He has his nik for a reason.
:freak:

I was never fond of eating spiders. Not for lack of taste, but because I really do treat them like friends. Even as a kid I'd never kill them, I'd pick them up and play with them. When they got annoyed with me, I'd set them free outside.

Insects tend to make better meals. Larger body versus legs ratio, and that's where all the good parts are. :thu:

• Members

I was never fond of eating spiders. Not for lack of taste, but because I really do treat them like friends. Even as a kid I'd never kill them, I'd pick them up and play with them. When they got annoyed with me, I'd set them free outside.

Insects tend to make better meals. Larger body versus legs ratio, and that's where all the good parts are.
:thu:

Well then you can most deffinetly keep your friends outside. :eek:

Ewww...just...eww...No bugs in my diet thanks. :cop: I also don't want to get a kiss and find a cockroach shell stuck between your teeth either however. :freak:

• Members

3 things would happend if I found this:

1) I would {censored} myself

2) I would cry in the fetal position

3) I would move houses

• Members

3 things would happend if I found this:

1) I would {censored} myself

2) I would cry in the fetal position

3) I would move houses

I :love: the spiders on this street. A few years ago, before moving onto it, I was walking down it and spotted a giant spider web on top of a rose bush in what is now 3 doors down from where we are. It was MASSIVE and appeared to go upwards into nowhere. I changed my angle so I could see it all better, and followed the strands upwards to see where they were anchored.

There were no less than 3 strands that went up to the top of a flag pole! :eek:

That's one mother {censored}ing dedicated spider. :thu:

• Members

I
:love:
the spiders on this street. A few years ago, before moving onto it, I was walking down it and spotted a giant spider web on top of a rose bush in what is now 3 doors down from where we are. It was MASSIVE and appeared to go upwards into nowhere. I changed my angle so I could see it all better, and followed the strands upwards to see where they were anchored.

There were no less than 3 strands that went up to the top of a flag pole!
:eek:

That's one mother {censored}ing dedicated spider.
:thu:

Between bees, ants, and spiders it's amazing how such small brains can do such great things. I can hardly type with 2 hands and spiders are building multi structure flagpole webz on windy days.:cry:

• Members

I love the golden silk orb weavers we have around here. Last year one of them built a web over my driveway, it was at least 8 feet across if not ten, and that was at the thinnest spot. I have no idea how that little spider could hop the eight plus feet from tree to tree when the branches were at the same level, and this was at least eight feet off the ground as well. Spiders are indeed nuts.

• Members

I
:love:
the spiders on this street. A few years ago, before moving onto it, I was walking down it and spotted a
giant spider web on top of a rose bush in what is now 3 doors down from where we are. It was MASSIVE and appeared to go upwards into nowhere. I changed my angle so I could see it all better, and followed the strands upwards to see where they were anchored.

Sky hooks man. :thu::poke:

Archived