OT: Dead Space

vanlatte

• Members

It's a decent Survival/Horror type game, the graphics are fantastic. I have a few gripes about it but overall it's a fun game.

And once you play it through it unlocks a cleared game, where you can go through again with all of your upgraded weapons and a really cool looking new suit :)

• Members

It's a decent Survival/Horror type game, the graphics are fantastic. I have a few gripes about it but overall it's a fun game.

And once you play it through it unlocks a cleared game, where you can go through again with all of your upgraded weapons and a really cool looking new suit
:)

Nice! my hubby says he has it at home :facepalm:

• Members

I loved it! bought it on steam when it was released... I'm pissed the prequel is being released as a "Wii only" game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Space:_Extraction

Yea that's pretty lame :mad: The good news is it has some replay value. I learned a lot on my first time through and am already up to Chapter 4 on the second run.

Blasting those necromorphs just never gets old :)

Although I will say the Boss fights are really nothing more than a nuisance.

• Members

Played through it a while back on the 360....good game , not much replay value....For those who seem dissappointed that the prequel is only a wii game don't fret, they went to a first person aspect which killed most suspense and thrill that the first one brought to the table.

• Members

You got married?
:eek:

Does Matt know?
:p

I'm equally surprised. Usually when a woman yells to me that I'm a bitch, then offers up a large portion of alcohol, they're trying to court me...

There goes that plan. :p

Archived