LONG TIME NO SEE GUYS! (tour update content)

Chlo_treacher

• Members

WELLL HELLO THERE!

sorry its been so long guys, but i've been fookin busy! As many of you know i'm currently on tour with my band 'unkle bob'. the first leg was last week, the second starts tomorrow so ub are officially in between legs of this particular tour....and what a warm and fragrant place that is! :lol::facepalm: Annnyway...I have to say that so far, its been fcuking incredible!! cant remember the last time i've laughed so hard or done so much stupid {censored}! brief update of silly antics include;

1) whilst in manchester, someone thought it would be a good idea to crash some of the student accommodation in search of a party. no party was found, only a few kids who kept on commenting on our age "man your all so old...must be like...25!" :facepalm: all was well until eventually one kid got lairy with us. so our guitarist threw the contents of a bin at him!!

2) I threw a plate of eggs benidict over myself due to being hung over and sticking my elbow on the edge of a table...

3) whilst bored in the tour van we decided to make some rude anagrams of our logo. funnily enough these logos are the one's we stick on our drum kit. next week we'll be doing some shows with 'bun bloke' or 'bonk lube' on the drum skin instead!!:lol:

7128_294983060710_634985710_9261995.jpg

4) me and one of the boys had a half hour long rude conversation. by text. sitting next to each other.

5) whilst drunk and subsequently in a sleeping bag I thought it would be a good idea to jump all the way to the kitchen to get a drink. my knees still really {censored}ing hurt!!!:facepalm:

so as you can see, we've gone a bit silly!! shall keep you updated with scotland next week, and here are some photos to keep you amused..

7133_138294071579_528931579_3149400.jpg

7133_138298421579_528931579_3149444.jpg

enjoy!!!

Chlo xx

• Members

Living the life!!! That's awesome stuff & good to hear you're having so much fun... Many of us are envious and living vicariously through you.
:D

Pretty much. Glad you're having a blast.

I want bigger pics of the bassist in action on stage next time, though. :cop:

• Members

:lol:

Thanks for the tour update, Chlo. You rawk!!!
:rawk:
Best of luck on the next leg of your tour.
:thu:

lol thanks, it'll be cool. that quote was sort of stolen from spinal tap when i saw them live this year in wembly. but its one of those ones that you cant but not recycle it in a time like this!!

I find it funny how people say 'you learn more from touring than a degree at school' so far i dont really get it other than how to revert to being 15 again....

have to say though traveling for 3 hours average then setting up, sound checking then playing a gig and usually traveling afterwards is suprisingly tiring. it never helps to have a night out before of course and there is no point in planning on having a 'quiet one' either. so far those have ended up having one member go to where we're meant to stay and sleep (usually because he's driving the next day) where the rest of us end up having a super heavy night until about 6am where we swan in having lost a shoe and gained a lot of smelliness....

Archived