Is HCBF the new HCOJ?

kaiser_sosea

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's not my point, I don't want it to be just about basses, as it's been described as a "forum for bassists". However, it used to be filled with insightful and informative threads, some On Topic and most Off but quite entertaining usually. Now it's like watching a monkey {censored}ing a football.

If this place was purely about basses, I wouldn't bother logging on.

• Members

That's not my point, I don't want it to be just about basses, as it's been described as a "forum for bassists". However, it used to be filled with insightful and informative threads, some On Topic and most Off but quite entertaining usually.
Now it's like watching a monkey {censored}ing a football

Who said you could watch!

Perv!

:mad:

• Members

That's not my point, I don't want it to be just about basses, as it's been described as a "forum for bassists". However, it used to be filled with insightful and informative threads, some On Topic and most Off but quite entertaining usually. Now it's like watching a monkey {censored}ing a football.

HC really dropped the ball with 2.whatever

we are just seeing how far it falls before it stops.

poop threads 4 life!

• Members

It was a legitimate question dickhead:mad::poke:

One that gets asked about every two weeks, always by some random asshat who just likes to drop in and stir up the pot. I've noticed that you do this.

If you're not a fan of monkeys {censored}ing footballs, go elsewhere. Even if you are, go elsewhere.

Archived