Everyone that drives an Audi is a total jerkoff

Crescent Seven

• Members

I got tailgated, then passed on an outside blind turn on a curving mountain road by a male driving a TT last week. He was driving very aggressively and was upset that I was wasn't tearing through a downhill switchback section in my GF's 1990 Jeep Cherokee.

Guess who I parked behind at the ski area?:D

He went from brazen to meek as soon as I confronted him on it.

So as an amendment to my thread title: Any male who drives an Audi TT is a {censored}.

C7

• Members

The S4 is a hell of a car.

Had a 2001 S4. I loved that car. I finally gave up repairing it at 197k miles. After replacing both water pumps twice, about 4k dropped in repairs in 2008, the wife and I finally had enough last summer. It was around 2k a year on average to keep the thing in good repair. Shame. It was loads of fun.

• Members

I got tailgated, then passed on an outside blind turn on a curving mountain road by a male driving a TT last week. He was driving very aggressively and was upset that I was wasn't tearing through a downhill switchback section in my GF's 1990 Jeep Cherokee.

Guess who I parked behind at the ski area?
:D

He went from brazen to meek as soon as I confronted him on it.

So as an amendment to my thread title: Any male who drives an Audi TT is a {censored}.

C7

What a doucher. :rolleyes:

Also, your amended statement is much more accurate.

• Members

The FJ Cruiser is dope looking, how does it do on the trail? My Pfinder is old and getting ugly but it tears it up off-road.

C7

Haven't had a chance to take it off road yet, mainly because of lack places to go that isn't owned by somebody (or me getting off my ass and finding some place:rolleyes:) and there are some minor mods, brush guard more aggressive tires stuff like that. I would like to do before hand. It's a beast in the snow though :)

• Members

Audi's reliability is atrocious. You pay through the nose to get one of those cars (which are severely overpriced in my opinion), then they break down on you. Not only do they have a horrible reputation for reliability in Consumer Reports, I've known a couple people with different model Audis they bought new, and each one of them couldn't wait to get rid of them.

• Members

Haven't had a chance to take it off road yet, mainly because of lack places to go that isn't owned by somebody (or me getting off my ass and finding some place:rolleyes:) and there are some minor mods, brush guard more aggressive tires stuff like that. I would like to do before hand. It's a beast in the snow though
:)

Drive it out to CO, we can take it here.

No brushguard required.:D

C7

• Members

The FJ Cruiser is dope looking, how does it do on the trail? My Pfinder is old and getting ugly but it tears it up off-road.

C7

I drove my brothers gf's FJ out to Vegas and I wouldn't be the least bit surprsed if it killed it off road. Those things are beasts and a hell of lot of fun to drive. Stock I'm not sure how it would stack up against some of the best but with a few right mods I'm sure it would be up there.

Archived