Hey guests!

engage757

• Members

They are all spambots..............

Yeah, i'm talking to you, you philthy guest who isnt even curtious enough to register. Whats the point of reading this forum when you cant contribute to it. We are not fish in a bowl, you arent allowed to look at us like that. i mean seriously, whats the point? This isnt a book you can read and it gets updated every few minutes. You may as well get a voice.

Hell, i signed up to talkbass and music-electronics-forum today for sh!ts and giggles. I aint no lurker.

Takes less than a minute to do it. Here are the steps:

1 - Enter details,

2 - Confirm email,

3 - Start posting,

4 - ?????

5 - Fcuking profit!!!!!

• Members

They are all spambots..............

Yeah, i'm talking to you, you philthy guest who isnt even curtious enough to register. Whats the point of reading this forum when you cant contribute to it. We are not fish in a bowl, you arent allowed to look at us like that. i mean seriously, whats the point? This isnt a book you can read and it gets updated every few minutes. You may as well get a voice.

Hell, i signed up to talkbass and music-electronics-forum today for sh!ts and giggles. I aint no lurker.

Takes less than a minute to do it. Here are the steps:

1 - Enter details,

2 - Confirm email,

3 - Start posting,

4 - ?????

5 - Fcuking profit!!!!!

I agree that a few new faces would be welcome around here. However, I cant see the above post recruting very many. Encouragement is what's required IMO, not abuse. With regards the "fish in a bowl" comment : the forum policy is at fault here, not the guest, as there is no obligation to register in order to see the forum. This is how it works with Carol Kaye's forum, i.e. you must register to even see the forum. If everyone feels strongly about this, perhaps it could be taken up with the powers that be on HCBF. :)

Another thing to remember is that these "guests" might be actually registered, but not bothered to sign in, unless they see something they want to reply to, or to start a new thread.

• Members

Its only a joke.

Its all sarcasm.

Fair enough guys ! Sorry that I took up your posts the wrong way. :)

I do agree that I find it hard to understand how people can just lurk and not contribute in any way.

Archived