What is a good career change for a restaurant manager?

Steven Dilley

• Members

Hello,

I am currently a restaurant manager looking to change careers. I have been a manager for six years. I've been burned out for a while now and have decided to finally stop being afraid and make a change. I have a bachelor's degree in Communications. I was wondering what a soon to be "former restaurant manager" might be qualified to do. At this point and would even accept a reduction in salary for better quality of life.

Regards

Steven Dilley

• Members

I would say go back to school for a carrear in being less stupid. Your 6 posts all over this forum have nothing to do with anything musically related.

Must be a manager at mcDonalds.

time for yet another one of your stupid threads to be closed I guess...........

• Members

When you think about it, this forum has really changed, attitude wise. There was a time when the OP's post would go unnoticed, as there was so much other junk ( a lot worse than the OP's too ) being posted.

Notice I did not say changed for the better or worse. That's for each one to decide for themselves. ;)

• Members

Man this guy is going to get Murderfaced by the regulars if he keeps asking questions like this here.

au contraire.

Steve is fast becoming one of my favorite forumites. i literally can't wait to see what he's going to post next.

Archived